Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Texas Speed & Performance Seeking Full-Time Salesperson

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 09:59 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Texas Speed & Performance Seeking Full-Time Salesperson

Texas Speed & Performance is an automotive performance company that specializes in the GM LSx platform. We have been in business for 10 years, and we have continued to grow since we started! We have a 25,000 square-foot facility that houses our engine and cylinder head machining centers, assembly room, Superflow engine dyno, Dynojet chassis dyno, parts warehouse, and sales area. We are seeking a full-time salesperson to add to our current sales team. Below is the list of some of the requirements:

*Experience with the LSx engine platform & related vehicles
*Sales experience is required
*Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
*Must be a driven individual that works hard and is detail-oriented
*Able to assist customers, make parts recommendations, and complete the sale
*Must be able to handle high call volume and maintain professional attitude

If you cannot multi-task and work well under pressure, this job is NOT for you! All of our sales are phone and internet-based, and you must be able to work efficiently, take phone orders, answer e-mails daily, etc. You MUST be knowledgeable with the LSx engine platforms and vehicles! We do not expect you to know absolutely everything, but you must have working knowledge of the LSx engine and related vehicle platforms. Please be honest with this. We will find out quickly on the first day what someone does or does not know. Lying will not benefit you!

Our sales positions are paid a base salary plus commission with the commission being the bulk of your paycheck. We do NOT cap commission checks, so you will literally write your own check. Pay can range from $40,000 to $60,000+ per year for the most qualified of applicants. We do not provide health insurance but can assist you in getting insurance in place.

Qualified applicants can e-mail their resume to trevor@texas-speed.com. Texas Speed & Performance is an equal opportunity employer.

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

If I weren't so hell bent on my engineering degree...
Old 05-29-2013, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have you ever thought of letting someone work from home ansewering calls etc. ?
Old 05-29-2013, 01:06 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No, at this time all sales will have to be done from our facility. It would be impossible to monitor, and there are way too many questions that can only be answered if you are in our building (i.e. production status on cylinder heads or engines, specific tech questions, etc.). If calls can be answered from the couch, I'll be the first one to sign up.

We have more sales positions available, so feel free to send your resume to me! Don't hesitate to send it in. Some have been hesitant in the past to send a resume to us because they don't think they know enough or have a relevant background. When in doubt, send it to me anyways. I can determine if you will be a good fit for our company, and some that were hesitant in the past turned out to be an excellent salesperson for us!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Trevor
Old 05-29-2013, 05:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone who has the desire to work for a performance LSX based company and has the ability to move to a location where you can work at their facility DO NOT hesitate to go to work for these guys. I had the pleasure of being able to fly out and meet Trevor and the guys at TSP and they're an awesome bunch of folks. Unfortunately I wasn't able to commit to making the move all the way from east Texas to Lubbock but had I been able to get passed that hurdle I would definitely be there as a part of their team. Good luck filling all of your sales positions Trevor, I know how busy yall are!

Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance Seeking Full-Time Salesperson