| | CBM Motorsports is hiring a sales/tech person
CBM Motorsports is expanding yet again. We are soon to move in to a new building and we are looking to expand our sales staff before then. That meaning we are looking for someone who can do sales and tech help calls. Sales will be both over the phone and with walk in customers. Tech help can range from anything electrical to talking about piston to wall clearances and everywhere between. Here is a list of things we are looking for in a sales/tech person.
- Must have much knowledge in the LS series engines
- We also do Ecotec and Alloytec engines that you will need to be familiar with
- Must know how to trouble shoot wiring
- Sales experience require
- Needs to be able to muti-task and deal with a high level of stress
- Needs to be people friendly as you will be on the phone most of the day
- Valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle (LS powered is a plus!)
Pay will be based off experience. It will also be hourly plus commissions. A test will be given to ensure you know your stuff. Your work schedule will be Monday to Friday 9am-530pm. We are not open on the weekend. You will also receive paid vacation, 401k, medical, and time off when needed.
This position has the potential to make $60K+ a year! The harder you work, the more you get paid. Your pay is 100% what you make of it.
We are located in southern California near the 10 and 15 freeway intersection. Our new shop will only be a few miles away more toward the 10 and 215 freeway.