Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

TapouT co-founder, MMA sponsor splits ferrari in half and dies

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009 | 08:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by camar0corey
I'm amazed that the woman is in stable condition and didn't die, that is a nasty wreck.

There should be a ls1tech site poll on if you have or haven't been triple digits outside of a track environment, I'm sure its at least 75% of the people on here. I hate reading comments like you're a idiot, one less moron, etc. We don't know the circumstances.
Or that matter how many of us have fucked ourselves and our car up doing something dumb. I'd like to think I know better know, but sometimes I still sneak out onto empty back country roads and play around.
Old 03-18-2009 | 09:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 95zpro
I read on another site that the Porsche driver was observed actually clipping Mask's car thus causing him to lose control. The guy in the Porsche kept driving, and eventually pulled over, got out and started walking down the street like he wasn't the owner of the car or involved in the accident that he caused down the street. I guess this guy is a real piece of work as he was drunk; 2nd dui in the past couple of years.

I wondered why he was being held for vehicular homicide. Read that an officer had witnessed the accident. The Porsche driver clipping the Ferrari would explain why the Porsche driver is being held & charged.

Regarding the Woman, glad to hear that she is in stable condition. Still hoping that she has no life altering injuries.
Old 03-18-2009 | 10:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Whats up with the mask thing
Old 03-18-2009 | 10:42 PM
TECH Junkie

How come everything time those super strong chassie super cars crash even at slow speeds there is nothing fucken left of them?

Give me a roll bar standerd please!
Old 03-19-2009 | 05:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by slick1851
Whats up with the mask thing

"Charles" was named "Mask" on the TapOut television show where the TapOut guys travel the Country looking for up & coming MMA fighters to sponsor. The 3 TapOut guys are characters, Mask, Sky Scrape, & Punk ***.
Old 03-19-2009 | 10:24 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by slick1851
How come everything time those super strong chassie super cars crash even at slow speeds there is nothing fucken left of them?

Give me a roll bar standerd please!
He hit a curb and a pole... I would imagine he was going at a pretty good clip. Did you see the pictures a few months ago of the GTO that hit a tree not going too fast and split in half the same way?
Old 03-31-2009 | 09:04 AM
12 Second Club

Regardless of the circumstances it's a big loss for the MMA community, Mask and the TapOut crew have contributed a lot to the sport. Hopefully his family is doing okay
Old 04-01-2009 | 10:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

not good to hear, at least no one else was involved.
i do not feel sorry for him, he was aware of what he was doing, and knew the consequences.
RIP

Quick Reply: TapouT co-founder, MMA sponsor splits ferrari in half and dies