Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

GM to reopen tennessee plant.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011 | 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

They def should bring the production back here to the states, Why do we keep paying other countries to do things we can do an employee many us people,
Old 09-22-2011 | 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by wannabess00
Whats also an outrage is how accepting working class conservatives are with their employers being given millions in tax breaks by state govts ,that are in massive debt as it is, to the point that these businesses contribute almost nothing back to the states in tax revenue
Now this is just stupid and baseless. By and large, no one agrees with the massive tax breaks that big business gets, no matter which party proposes them.
Old 09-22-2011 | 05:40 PM
WANNABE GENIUS

Originally Posted by Z Fury
Now this is just stupid and baseless. By and large, no one agrees with the massive tax breaks that big business gets, no matter which party proposes them.
Well the $70million in tax breaks for a bigger menards and 2 car dealerships was quite popular with them locally around my area so id say theres some base to it
Old 09-22-2011 | 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by wannabess00
Well the $70million in tax breaks for a bigger menards and 2 car dealerships was quite popular with them locally around my area so id say theres some base to it
I mean We, the People, not the politicians. Of course politicians favor that crap - it gets them re-elected all the time.

Quick Reply: GM to reopen tennessee plant.