Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

LEAKED: C7 Corvette Engine Images

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 12:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question

Originally Posted by 93Euphoria
doesnt look like a corvette. Looks like the next generation CAMARO.
Wow, you really think the nose, the roof line and side profile of the car in those renderings look like what a future Camaro might be?

Or is it just that those two little mere 10 inch long sections of tail light on the very back end of the car simply erase EVERY single other aspect of the entire car for you?

I may not love the way the thing looks overall either, but saying that it "looks like the next generation Camaro" makes almost as little sense to me as saying that it "looks like the next generation Trailblazer or Silverado".
Old 09-30-2012, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
Wow, you really think the nose, the roof line and side profile of the car in those renderings look like what a future Camaro might be?

Or is it just that those two little mere 10 inch long sections of tail light on the very back end of the car simply erase EVERY single other aspect of the entire car for you?

I may not love the way the thing looks overall either, but saying that it "looks like the next generation Camaro" makes almost as little sense to me as saying that it "looks like the next generation Trailblazer or Silverado".
What makes you think it has a chance of looking like a corvette? The back looks like the next generation Camaro. since the current camaro renders the 69 this "new rendering for the corvette" might IMO look like a rendering mixed with modern of the 70-73 camaro. Your kidding yourself if you think this rendering looks more like a corvette rather then a Camaro!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:14 PM
10 Second Club

Question

Originally Posted by 93Euphoria
looking like a corvette?
looks more like a corvette
And what exactly does a Corvette "look like" anyway?

Does this look like a Corvette?:

How about this?:

"A Corvette" has MANY different looks, this new model will merely be just another one of those many looks.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:34 PM
***Repost Police***

Yeah, Corvettes look like Corvettes. I'm not a fan of those taillights on the internet, but I'm gonna reserve final judgement for when they're finally released and I see one in person.

Quick Reply: LEAKED: C7 Corvette Engine Images