Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

If its not too much trouble could you guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 08:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up If its not too much trouble could you guys

Please help my wife out with a few votes?
If not no problem but those that don't mind voting we really appreciate it!

http://photos.fitnessmagazine.com/ca..._faceoffitness

I wasn't sure where to put this so if this doesn't belong here please remove.

Thanks!

Edit: Heres what she wrote got cut off but here's the rest if you would like to read.

"I remember when I was a child; I was always outside riding my bike, camping, hiking and fishing. Unfortunately, with our dependence on technology children and adults have become less active. I was one of those adults who became less active as technology became more prevalent in my life. Having two children and not enough physical activity contributed to my weight gain which made me very unhappy. I wasn't happy with my appearance and I wasn't happy with how I felt; I didn't have enough energy to do the things I enjoyed. Three years ago, I weighed 130 pounds and knew I needed to make a change but didn't know where to start. I purchased a fitness magazine and fell in love with the images inside. That purchase influenced a positive change in my life and made me look at things differently. Today, through a combination of eating healthy and exercise, I have lost 20 pounds and kept it off.
My passion for health and fitness is now incorporated into every aspect of my life. I love sharing my passion for being healthy with my family and others. Although, I am a full-time student in the process of earning my Masters in Business Administration, I volunteer at my children’s school weekly teaching physical education to first, second, third and fourth graders. I have been volunteering for four years now and I love sharing new ways to have fun while exercising. I teach everything from circuits, yoga to dance even fun activities such as scooter basketball and dodge ball. I love watching the children and teachers trying something new and enjoying themselves. Their laughter and “thank you” hugs I receive from the children, makes my job as a volunteer well worth it.
The impact I hope to have on these children’s lives, especially the young girls and my own daughter, is for them to understand that a healthy body is a beautiful body. Today’s society has distorted what beauty is. As a young teen, I fell into the trap. For a long time I tried to copy an unrealistic image, even to the point where I would hardly eat in order to be “skinny”. However, in the real world not everyone is a size 2, including myself. As a mother and volunteer, I have an opportunity to educate young girls and my daughter to accept themselves for whom they are not what society expects them to be by sharing with them the benefits of eating healthy and exercise."

Last edited by WICKED SS; 11-20-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

shes in great shape but this will probably get locked.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh ok, yeah I wasn't sure if this goes here or not so I understand if a mod needs to remove this

Thanks anyways
Old 11-19-2012, 08:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It will be locked, these threads are not allowed.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Hail to the dictatorship and nice wife bra lol
Old 11-19-2012, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by lemons12
It will be locked, these threads are not allowed.
I am truly sorry my friend, I must be punished

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Hail to the dictatorship and nice wife bra lol

Thanks

Quick Reply: If its not too much trouble could you guys