Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

C7 Corvette Stingray looking awesome in Blue and Black

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

***EXACT*** same tail lights!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 01-30-2013, 10:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by gocartone
You must be blind then. Nobody is saying they are identical, but the C7 rear looks like it should/could have been the rear of the 6th gen Camaro.

I don't know how you can look at that and the C7 rear and say they don't look like they should be the same model/different generation car. Taillight design is similar, the blacked out rear-center section has the same square corners, third brakelight is the same shape and blacked out on both, similar spoiler, license plate area is the same \_____/ shape.
Repeating yourself over and over isn't changing a thing. You hate it, we get it.

But that third brake light is not at all the same. The corvette has one built into the rear bumper. The 5th gen Camaro has it in the rear window, raised off the rear deck. Tail lights are much more angled than the Camaro's, and a different style lit up also. And how many cars have a blacked out center rear section these days? Come on...
Old 01-31-2013, 12:03 PM
mcG
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i gotta say i actually like the rear on the c7. wasn't a big fan of the c6 but this seems to be a big improvement exterior-wise.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mcG
i gotta say i actually like the rear on the c7. wasn't a big fan of the c6 but this seems to be a big improvement exterior-wise.
I agree I liked just about everything about the c6 except the rear but I actually like the rear of the c7 a huge improvement over the c6 imo. This new vette makes the c6 look completely outdated imo, good job GM now lets see some great performane numbers!!!

Quick Reply: C7 Corvette Stingray looking awesome in Blue and Black