Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

C7 Corvette vs. The World

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 12:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sawblade99Z
Right on the money. Have any of you read the comments on pictures posted by Car Memes on Facebook? It will literally make your head explode. "...until you have to turn", "ZOMG hp/liter", followed by the inevitable Supra or Skyline circle jerk. You know it's a big deal when Modular and LS guys have each others backs to fend off the people touting motors with names derived from a spoonful of alphabet soup.
that is the greatest post ever.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sawblade99Z
Right on the money. Have any of you read the comments on pictures posted by Car Memes on Facebook? It will literally make your head explode. "...until you have to turn", "ZOMG hp/liter", followed by the inevitable Supra or Skyline circle jerk. You know it's a big deal when Modular and LS guys have each others backs to fend off the people touting motors with names derived from a spoonful of alphabet soup.
I agree with his 110%. I hate the amount of stupidity on Car Memes on facebook. They rarely have funny memes on there now days. The only humor in that page is the peoples comments.

I never seen a situation where HP/Liter was a big deal. Horsepower to weight ratio matters, but not hp/liter.

On car memes I read a persons comment that I will never forget because how much stupidity was in it. What they said was pretty much this; "Imagine if the Japanese made a v8, it would be the fastest engine ever because they make such fast v6's with high hp/liter ratio."
Old 10-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just off the top of my head I can think of the Nissan Titan and Toyota Tundra...that kid must be pants-on-head retarded, or oblivious to the world around him. I see those things everywhere.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

honestly we all know why the gt500 has horrible lap times its because of its tires. NOT trying to start anything but that is a fact just deal with it. I am a GM and Dodge fan over any Ford any day. How ever for the Fact that the Viper is once again above the Vette (more than likely not too long depending on future Vette trims yet to be released) I am very happy with that! the viper has always been a family favorite eventually itll be nice to own one.

Quick Reply: C7 Corvette vs. The World