Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Jon Kaase Modular 4v wins Engine Masters...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 09:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

BTW.

Definition of Troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

That pretty much sums up the actions of a few Ford leg humpers in this thread.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have your useless Canadian opinion and I don't mind. Clearly though, you didn't REALLY look at my history. Instead, you looked at more recent things and went specifically out of your way to find one type of post because you're mad... I still don't care. You can look as recently as YESTERDAY and see where I posted about something completely non-Ford related, trying to help someone figure out what's wrong with his 4th gen. I didn't see your post there... and OBVIOUSLY this just proves my point that you were only looking for 1 specific type of post so you can cry foul. You didn't actually do what you just claimed, making you a liar in my book. Btw, this is the 1st thing I've seen today...

So for all the drivel from so many crybabies who think THEY should determine who is here and what is said... SCREW YOURSELVES, CHILDREN! The real adults have decided differently. End of story.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:16 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RAMPANT
BTW.

Definition of Troll:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

That pretty much sums up the actions of a few Ford leg humpers in this thread.
Just like your post here, right before the one above... Hello pot, meet kettle.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Just like your post here, right before the one above... Hello pot, meet kettle.
In my post, I showed I own other brands, but do not come on here wasting other peoples time trying to get people riled up for my own amusement by nut swinging. You do!

I like pretty much all cars in one way or another, but for someone going on and on about Ford, it gets to be obvious you do nothing to help out your fellow man, but try to get them mad for your own amusement. That is a pretty low life form, if that is what you need to do to enjoy your self, but you do reap what you sow and Karma is a bitch.

I did not read all your posts, but said I looked at your history, but did see 3 pages of 95% Ford threads. So that is lying, you have an odd way of judging a liar. Please go find on any Ford forum where I lowered myself to such a low form of entertainment as you have here trolling.

In my years in this hobby I have planned several Mustang/F Body autocross events were we raced for the fun of the rivalry, but we never lowered ourselves to acting like a troll. I wanted to see everyone enjoy it, regardless of who won. BTW top three cars were always F Bodies.

As for being Canadian, damn right and proud of it. I also work for a USA company, and travel extensively through the USA, at last count I had been in 44 different states. The USA has lots of good and bad, just like Canada. You will not see me bash the USA, as I respect them as a I would a good neighbor.

As for being a child, yah right. I am likely old enough to be your father, you would need to be over 35 to not be.

Anyone can see I am not like you, other than liking cars and breathing air.

You get a lot more out of life sharing goodwill to your fellow man than trying to harm them, and trying to make them mad, is harmful.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RAMPANT
In my post, I showed I own other brands, but do not come on here wasting other peoples time trying to get people riled up for my own amusement by nut swinging. You do!
Again, you're entitled to your opinion, regardless the facts. I still don't care. You entered THIS THREAD specifically to start arguing, so what you're claiming is, again, a lie. That has no bearing on what kind of cars you drive. You came into this thread ATTACKING people on a personal level. Now you expect some higher level of civility offered you than I already gave you? Seems you should think that through a bit better.

I like pretty much all cars in one way or another, but for someone going on and on about Ford, it gets to be obvious you do nothing to help out your fellow man, but try to get them mad for your own amusement. That is a pretty low life form, if that is what you need to do to enjoy your self, but you do reap what you sow and Karma is a bitch.
There are 2 threads I've been active in within the past 48hrs which are NOT about a Ford and where there is no argument I'm aware of, so you're wrong again, or just lying to make yourself look better than me. I may be a low life in your opinion, but at least I have the mental courage to admit my role whereas you aren't doing that. Instead, you're pointing the finger at me while claiming you're more helpful, even though you're not in any threads I am where people are actually being offered help...

You'd rather we all band together to support what you like and demean or ignore what you don't, from the looks. That's allowed, but don't get mad because it doesn't actually happen and why call out anyone else about it when you've offered NOTHING helpful yourself???

So far, all you've done is brag and talk down to others as if you have the moral high ground, but you don't have that, nor will you. Regardless what you drive, your words here are clear to anyone fluent in English of the Americas.

I did not read all your posts, but said I looked at your history, but did see 3 pages of 95% Ford threads. So that is lying, you have an odd way of judging a liar. Please go find on any Ford forum where I lowered myself to such a low form of entertainment as you have here trolling.
It is lying, because there is much more going on than those threads and if you really looked, you know it. That said, your claim amounts to an open, bold faced lie. As I said, you're picking at things and ignoring those which don't comply to your desire to smear me. I'm not interested in you at a Ford site. I'm not stalking you.

Regardless, that doesn't even matter because... YOU don't matter. It's not your call and it surely never will be. If you have that much of a problem here, you have 3 options. #1, leave. #2, purchase LS1tech.com and change the rules, #3, start your own website and ban me.

In my years in this hobby I have planned several Mustang/F Body autocross events were we raced for the fun of the rivalry, but we never lowered ourselves to acting like a troll. I wanted to see everyone enjoy it, regardless of who won. BTW top three cars were always F Bodies.
Exactly how does one "troll" a race? Anyway, congratulations on all your fun. This is the internet, not a race track. Deal with it.

As for being Canadian, damn right and proud of it. I also work for a USA company, and travel extensively through the USA, at last count I had been in 44 different states. The USA has lots of good and bad, just like Canada. You will not see me bash the USA, as I respect them as a I would a good neighbor.
Sounds like you respect the USA for a paycheck, but whatever. I didn't bash Canada and have no intention to do so. I find it funny though, so I pointed it out... This is an LS1 website, and you don't want people like me here. I could just as easily claim it's an American website and that you shouldn't be here... That wouldn't sit well with you, would it... ???

As for being a child, yah right. I am likely old enough to be your father, you would need to be over 35 to not be.
Considering I've retired... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, I'm not likely young enough for you to be my father... I've been over 35 for quite awhile.

Anyone can see I am not like you, other than liking cars and breathing air.
You also don't suck at grammar... we've got more in common than you may want to admit. It's just that I'm better at debate than you.

You get a lot more out of life sharing goodwill to your fellow man than trying to harm them, and trying to make them mad, is harmful.
Like I said, I'm in threads having nothing to do with arguments, actively, now. Whether or not you are, I don't know because I chose to not stalk you...
Old 02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Just because you deem one motor to be better (in the majority of situations), that does not by default make a competitors motor "suck."
If I ever said it "sucks" it would only to be get a rise out of someone.

The problem is, if you've seen some of the stuff people say here (being completely serious), you'd think the 4.6 was a 2.8 V6 from an '86 Firebird. Like the stuff (for example), Doug/Hio says.
Isn't Hio putting a mod motor in is fox body? If he really didn't like it that much then why would he bother? MAYBE just maybe hes trolling, and you've taken the bait (again and again).

To turn around what you said earlier, I've never seen you contradict anything that he has said.
I try not to post in the SRK section to keep my sanity. Its like watching the monkeys at the zoo fling poo at each other, entertaining to watch but Id rather not try and reason with the monkeys, probably wouldn't get anywere. With that being said from the little Ive seen the majority of what hes says is either correct, slightly exaggerated truth, or clearly trolling against the trolls.

I try to be as objective as I possibly can be when talking about other cars, but like it or not I do have more first-hand experience with Mustangs. People tend to talk more about things they have personal experience with.
You are objective for sure, it just seems like anytime there is "mustang" or "honda" in the title of the thread you are sure to be in it nitpicking away.

I don't belittle other people's cars, I don't belittle other brands because I try to keep an open mind, and I don't think that people who do things differently than me are wasting their time or "stupid" for driving whatever car they are driving.
You don't and thats part of the reason you are far above the other mustang guys.

So why don't you address those people first? Unless you won't do it because some of them own GM cars, and this is "where they belong."
I think the major "issues" should be addressed first, like people claiming stock 2V mustangs can hang with LS1 cars and such. Once those types of idiots are gone from the forum, then we can address the people who "actually belong here" but have some skewed views. It would be totally different if this was a general automotive board, but its not. If I think I know what you are referring to, then at least most of their ignorant opinions are based on their experience with how stereotypically bad drivers Mustang and Honda owners are, that would explain why they think they are slower than "what they really are." For example I have the same first hand experience, as Ive never seen a pre '04 Mustang GT stock or N/A moddded break out of the 14s locally, mean while my very first pass ever, no racing experience at all, none the less with a 350hp manual fbody, I run 13.5 @ 107 with a lid, so it certainly is not the track...
Old 02-12-2014, 07:24 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
For example I have the same first hand experience, as Ive never seen a pre '04 Mustang GT stock or N/A moddded break out of the 14s locally, mean while my very first pass ever, no racing experience at all, none the less with a 350hp manual fbody, I run 13.5 @ 107 with a lid, so it certainly is not the track...
You obviously drive better than most people. Most people can't drive, and you see those people at the track all the time. Just because you haven't seen it locally, doesn't mean it isn't commonplace in other areas. And Doug bought that notchback from his little friend Nathan (92cobranotch).
Old 02-12-2014, 08:31 PM
TECH Addict

Holy crap... Never seen a pre 04 out of the 14's... Pfft... Modified N/A Mustangs have been running quicker than 14's for bout 50yrs now. Some ran quicker factory stock. How anyone racing has missed it, I have no clue.

If you're talking about 2V 4.6L cars only, those should have no trouble running 13's either, with a few well chosen mods. It's widely known their the worst of the Mustang crop between 1987 and today in terms of straight line performance capability. Why anyone is concerned with what such an old 4.6L version might run... no clue. After all, they haven't made pre 04 models in over 10yrs now. I could see it making a difference in the mind of some if Ford stopped making it, but that's about the only reason.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 426 Likes on 337 Posts

You obviously drive better than most people. Most people can't drive, and you see those people at the track all the time. Just because you haven't seen it locally, doesn't mean it isn't commonplace in other areas. And Doug bought that notchback from his little friend Nathan (92cobranotch).
Just to make it clear......Notch and I built that car for him. I have as much of a hand in it as he did. We both did things to it. I bought it after he blew it up.....then fixed it, put a ported blower on it, finished the interior and exterior. So don't your ****** stupid *** go anywhere and try to make it sound different after you already know better. Why don't you and it'dontrun get together and jerk each other off.

Just called your stupid *** on nonsense once again. Now

I don't see either one of you putting your money where your mouth is and building a n/a modular........nuff said
Old 02-12-2014, 11:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Just to make it clear......Notch and I built that car for him. I have as much of a hand in it as he did. We both did things to it. I bought it after he blew it up.....then fixed it, put a ported blower on it, finished the interior and exterior. So don't your ****** stupid *** go anywhere and try to make it sound different after you already know better. Why don't you and it'dontrun get together and jerk each other off.

I don't see either one of you putting your money where your mouth is and building a n/a modular........nuff said
Oh boy... The little big man is upset again...

Why would either of us need to build an N/A modular? We don't want to, apparently. Nobody needs to build and engine you talk trash about, just to make a point. That would make us appear to be as stupid as you appear to be.

I'm laughing though, that you just went to the trouble of claiming you had as much of a hand in building it as 92 did... and that it blew up... then, you say you rebuilt it... Only it really seems the engine is NOT inside the car, telling us you didn't actually rebuild it... Then again, an engine builder, you clearly are not.

Anyway... you're makin' me laugh again. Thanks.

Oh yeah... I haven't seen your list of all those advantages you were claiming. Did you post them someplace else?
Old 02-12-2014, 11:48 PM
10 Second Club

Go ahead and ask him.....pm him if you like. You really don;t have clue about much of anything. You prove it with every post. Sure the engine is in the car......I was driving it before the weather went to ****.

I have never claimed to be a engine builder......unless you or anyone else has all the equipment needed to machine the engine then no one is a builder......you are a assembler. FYI I had a hand in the machining and assembly of my mod motor. A friend has a very nice race engine shop with all the equipment.

I said each has there advantages and disadvantages......Your stupid *** is to retarded to comprehend what I said. Thus the reason why you misinterpreted it.

You feel like me blowing your stupid *** out of the water anymore? It happens enough so you should be used to it.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:57 AM
***Repost Police***

Look here, Mr. Deliverance, I was answering a simple question with a simple answer;
Originally Posted by JD_AMG

Isn't Hio putting a mod motor in is fox body?
See?
Seems like the simplest explanation to me. You might have helped him w/ the install, but the idea AND the car belonged to him...and you bought it. You aren't about to put the motor in, you bought it that way.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:18 AM
TECH Addict

Go ahead and ask him.....pm him if you like. You really don;t have clue about much of anything. You prove it with every post. Sure the engine is in the car......I was driving it before the weather went to ****.
Oh, so you guys put it back together and you never raced it or even talked **** about it... SO unlike you! I won't argue that it didn't happen at all, because it very well could have. It's just hard to believe because you're such a braggart that you aren't likely to miss a moment of patting yourself on the back publicly, even if someone else really did most of the real work.

I have never claimed to be a engine builder......unless you or anyone else has all the equipment needed to machine the engine then no one is a builder......you are a assembler. FYI I had a hand in the machining and assembly of my mod motor. A friend has a very nice race engine shop with all the equipment.
Yippee... whatever man... When I was born, my dad owned his own machine shop. I've seen this stuff a few times. Even so, a machinist and a builder are not actually one in the same by standards today. Sure, basically any machinist is also a builder in that he/she puts together some parts or even builds engines. That said, an engine builder today generally knows about machining but is far more involved in matching components than doing the machining. Plus, more often than you probably think, machinists are doing "menial" things like truing heads and sometimes a block, honing cylinders or turning flywheels rather than building engines or even doing a valve job.

I said each has there advantages and disadvantages......Your stupid *** is to retarded to comprehend what I said. Thus the reason why you misinterpreted it.

You feel like me blowing your stupid *** out of the water anymore? It happens enough so you should be used to it.
Yeah... Blow me away, little big man... Start by actually answering the question you've totally avoided thus far, after making your absurdly stupid claim. An answer with thought involved would blow me away all by itself! Instead, you just made your "matter of fact" statement and now you're running from it because you simply don't understand all this stuff. It's not that you don't know the answers... It's that the answers you know are so often incorrect.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

Why would I talk **** about a car I have not ran or dyno'd yet. I don't evan talk **** about my camaro. You guys do and then I correct you.

As usual.....more babbling bullshit means nothing.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Whatever... You CANNOT escape your track record here.

By the way... why wouldn't you talk **** about it? You talk **** about nearly everything nearly everyday.

You can't answer that question though, can you? Obviously not, or you would've because you can't stand it when not everyone thinks you know everything in your view. Again, whatever... You're you and we get it. Full of yourself and a wealth of knowledge for no one.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

Awesome post dude......awesome

Look here, Mr. Deliverance, I was answering a simple question with a simple answer;

See?

Seems like the simplest explanation to me. You might have helped him w/ the install, but the idea AND the car belonged to him...and you bought it. You aren't about to put the motor in, you bought it that way.
You insinuated that I had nothing to do with the build. Which in fact I did. It was Notch's brain child and clearly the effort of finding and installing a termi engine in it was all him. Then after I acquired the car there were many changes made. There is almost noting on that car I have not touched at this point. It was disassembled when I got it. So that should give you some idea.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 02-16-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:23 PM
***Repost Police***

Whatever, Doug. He asked if you "were putting" the motor in, which implies it isn't already in there.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:41 PM
TECH Addict

Hio tells so many fabricated stories that he now thinks he built the car! I'm sure he FABRICATED it...

One more try, HOHO... What ARE all those benefits you had in mind??? Do you have ANY to mention? If not, as usual, you lose the debate because you say things that simply are not true.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:31 AM
10 Second Club

Yea what I say is not true.......but I bet you failed to pm notch and find out the whole story. Nice try.....as usual you look like a fool.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 289 Likes on 169 Posts

Boy did this thread go to ****.

Quick Reply: Jon Kaase Modular 4v wins Engine Masters...