Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 03:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The more I look at it, the more I like it. If I had the funds, might take it over Challenger Hellcat/ZL1/GT-500.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:13 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would smash.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Not bad for an Italian owned company and much cheaper than the one with the horse on it....lol
Old 08-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by buddha845

You're trying VERY hard not to see it. Definitely a big Dart lmfao.

Not to say I dont like the hellcats, but this is a big dart with a big boy motor in it, nothing wrong w that but it's absolutely a big dart
Lol they look nothing alike... now your sticking to your guns when proving wrong.

This Charger looks amazing seems like Dodge is the only one that didn't make a new body style to resemble another car. Congrats Dodge you are setting a mew standard. GM better have an answer for this same as ford.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by justin455
It looks a little bit like the dart, so ******* what? They're both made by the same company, what do you expect?

The Dart is a great looking car. The Charger is a great looking car.

The SS looks like a muscled up Malibu too. Who gives a **** if they both look good?!

Some people will bitch about anything and nothing at the same time just for the sake of hearing themselves.
totally agree with the quote.... The SS is a reskinned G8 which is a reskinned Commodore lol.. I loved my G8 and still think my G8 looked 10x better than the new SS...

The charger nose will grow on all and even those that hate it now will begin to appreciate it.. but they will NEVER admit it. and let's not even DISCUSS the ***** to put that power plant in these cars... GM are you listening???
Old 08-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TonyGXP

totally agree with the quote.... The SS is a reskinned G8 which is a reskinned Commodore lol.. I loved my G8 and still think my G8 looked 10x better than the new SS...

The charger nose will grow on all and even those that hate it now will begin to appreciate it.. but they will NEVER admit it. and let's not even DISCUSS the ***** to put that power plant in these cars... GM are you listening???
Hell no they aint listening bc power like that would mean a camaro would have more power than their iconic sports car. Which is a big no no to GM
Old 08-16-2014, 08:16 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TonyGXP

Don't agree with me yet, I think the SS is better looking than the G8. The G8 was more aggressive, but just a few years later it looks outdated and cheap.

GM will never give their lower cars more power than the Corvette. It's just not gonna happen. However, I could see them giving the SS and Camaro around 620hp and being just fine. That number would be more than enough for those cars to be neck and neck with the Hellcat twins in everything except 130+mph accelleration.
Old 08-19-2014, 02:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Z Fury
...you're trying way to hard to hate them.

This is a beautiful and badass car that I hope to one day own. Probably happen in the second hand market but I would love to own one of these one day. If I didn't love my '14 1LE so much I would trade it in for this car.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Spoolin

This is a beautiful and badass car that I hope to one day own. Probably happen in the second hand market but I would love to own one of these one day. If I didn't love my '14 1LE so much I would trade it in for this car.
Speaking of 1LE Camaro, i asked my local dealership about one and they said i never heard anything about them. Lol figures they only sell v6 camaros, i asked if they had any v8s n the sells man said yea we have one in the show room turns out he was talking about the owners 69 SS that's numbers matching which isn't for sale lol
Old 08-19-2014, 11:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Speaking of 1LE Camaro, i asked my local dealership about one and they said i never heard anything about them. Lol figures they only sell v6 camaros, i asked if they had any v8s n the sells man said yea we have one in the show room turns out he was talking about the owners 69 SS that's numbers matching which isn't for sale lol
Yeah, I had the same problem with 2/3rds of the dealers I went to looking for a 1LE. One guy was like, we don't have a 1LE but we do have some nice Camaro's which are better than a 1LE...
Old 08-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Banned

Lol wow idiots sell cars its a wonder how they sell them
Old 08-20-2014, 09:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol wow idiots sell cars its a wonder how they sell them
this. ive talked to some dealers and salesmen that are so oblivious. back on track, i like the charger, badass. still wish it was two door, bit i like

Quick Reply: 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat