Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

6th gen sales still not picking up

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Test drove a base v6 just for fun, while it was a nice car it was really small inside and they want way too much for what you get. I drove to the ford dealer right down the street and I could get into a nicely loaded mustang GT for the price of a base v6 Camaro. Absolutely insane. Chevy has been off their price point recently bang-for-your-buck wise. I ended up getting a loaded fusion for my daily which was much cheaper than a comparable Impala.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:46 PM
***Repost Police***

Yeah, when you can get a new Mustang GT for a shade under $30k... paying $5k+ more for a Camaro doesn't make much sense to a lot of people.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:14 AM
TECH Resident

I own a 14 SS. 1ss RS 6 speed car with the dual mode exhaust. I went and looked at the 16's. I love the look. Hate the back seat. Price is two high. My two year old same model in same trim with same options was a LOT cheaper. Depending on the dealer 5-8k cheaper. Yes I know it's a brand new car with lots more standard stuff and cool options you can order but I'm talking base SS same trim. I can see 1-3k but 5-8k is too much increase for me. Just doesn't work for me. Now I'm looking into a used 5th gen for the girlfriend to daily. Not considering the new 6th gen just cause the price is to high IMO

When they come down I will buy one but not till they are cheaper

Quick Reply: 6th gen sales still not picking up