Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Shelby Cobra Concept to star in new XXX movie

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i see Xzibit saying some gay line like from pimp my ride or some ****. like when they show thr GTO with those ugly ****** rims, i see hime saying "your ride is now pimped" or some stupid ****. they could have easily called the movie another name and still come out with a second XXX. but this is just gay i hate it when the main character from the first movie is not involved in sequels they should add that to movie contracts if a movie is going to have sequels state in the contract that they must be in the other films if not find someone else. liek Batman i hated all those different actors being him. look at superman reeves was him for every film basically that is what i liek to see same actor=same character not character=5 differnt actors. James Bond is an exception if anybody was wondering.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

XXX=Crap

XXX: "State of the Union"= Future Crap

Pitch Black=Badass

Fast and Furious=We've all seen it....
Old 01-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2000Hawk
i see Xzibit saying some gay line like from pimp my ride or some ****. like when they show thr GTO with those ugly ****** rims, i see hime saying "your ride is now pimped" or some stupid ****. they could have easily called the movie another name and still come out with a second XXX. but this is just gay i hate it when the main character from the first movie is not involved in sequels they should add that to movie contracts if a movie is going to have sequels state in the contract that they must be in the other films if not find someone else. liek Batman i hated all those different actors being him. look at superman reeves was him for every film basically that is what i liek to see same actor=same character not character=5 differnt actors. James Bond is an exception if anybody was wondering.
I totally agree with ya. James Bond is indeed an exception, because it is a very long running franchise which, while not appealing to everyone, will hopefully continue to run for a very long time. I wish Adrian Paul could be the next JB btw, since he not only has the accent, but good previous training in various martial arts.
But like you were saying, it really sucks when the original actor won't star in the sequels. Not a big Vin Diesel fan, but he should be in the sequels of the XXX movie.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, thanks for posting the trailer this is one movie I'm NOT going to see. The first XXX was stupid and unbelievable but at least VD was huge and you could see him as a badass, Ice Cube come on hes just a short fat black guy totally unbelievble. On top of that he's an idiot. Xzibit is a dumb *** to. I think there should be some IQ requirement like over 100 to be in the movies.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

What makes Vin such a great actor, Personal I like all of Ice Cubes Movies
Old 01-18-2005, 03:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Ice cube is not a action type hero. he just doesnt fit the part. but then have U guys seen the previews for the comedy that Vin is doing hahahaha damn that gonna bomb HARD. Just like this new XXX movie is.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Staging Lane

Vin Diesel is a HORRIBLE actor. he's the new Keanu Reeves, they have the same damned inflection & voice in EVERY movie they do.

this next 'XXX' movie is going to break new ground for terrible though.

i bet Ice Cube finds a way to incorporate "OH HELL NAW." into the script somewhere, he manages to put it in every movie he's done so far.

Quick Reply: Shelby Cobra Concept to star in new XXX movie