Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Bad Azz!! 99 SS on cover of Sept. GM High-Tech Perf.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Azz!! 99 SS on cover of Sept. GM High-Tech Perf.

I just came home from work and was very pleased to see a 1999 SS on the cover of GM High-tech. It's a street legal 850 Hp. It also has a good article for upgrading the fuel delivery system on LT1's that gained 16hp from this. I suggest you guys go and check it out.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Christensen is a regular in the Southern section, swing by and check it out. Def a sick car. Drop in there and give him a big thumbs up
Old 09-01-2005, 08:54 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by estrda1
I just came home from work and was very pleased to see a 1999 SS on the cover of GM High-tech. It's a street legal 850 Hp. It also has a good article for upgrading the fuel delivery system on LT1's that gained 16hp from this. I suggest you guys go and check it out.
I was pleased that the mailman didn't mangle the cover on my GMHTP for once. Since I'm the last address on his route, my mail rides around in his bag all day. Sometimes I'm "lucky" enough to get a mangled and wet magazine (if the mailman has to deliver it in the rain) I was able to clearly see that the cover car was a Camaro. Very nice-looking car.