Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

How to get ASC number...PHS?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How to get ASC number...PHS?

I just ran into PHS-online.com (Pontiac Historic Services) if i buy the PHS Packet from them with the origional window sticker, will i also be supplied the ASC number? I donno also that packet looks tyte especially since i can get a hold of the window sticker for my car and have it laminated... gimme ur feedback...appreciated, thanks
Old 01-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Launching!

I'll have to check that out. I've been trying to find out how to get my window sticker also. How much does that packet cost? I think it's a great idea if it's not too costly.
I have found on the threads that you can contact a Marty Straub at ASC and get your number. Phone number is 1-734-246-0904 (make sure to have ur VIN handy when you call).
What exactly does the ASC # tell you? And does the last 6 of your VIN tell you what production number you have?? I'm still a little unsure on what I've read about those things. I know on the inside of my door it says 01/02 (i have a 2002 WS6).
Old 01-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Launching!

I'll have to check that out. I've been trying to find out how to get my window sticker also. How much does that packet cost? I think it's a great idea if it's not too costly.
I have found on the threads that you can contact a Marty Straub at ASC and get your number. Phone number is 1-734-246-0904 (make sure to have ur VIN handy when you call).
What exactly does the ASC # tell you? And does the last 6 of your VIN tell you what production number you have?? I'm still a little unsure on what I've read about those things. I know on the inside of my door it says 01/02 (i have a 2002 WS6).