Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Wow! 2008 Cts

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Wow! 2008 Cts

My faith for GM has returned. I've seen many pictures and read reviews, and was impressed. But I just saw one IRL today at a dealership, all I have to say is wow! Pictures do not do the car an ounce of justice, it looks menacing and so sharp IRL. And the interior, damn, its practically seamless and very high quality, again pictures do no justice. If GM puts as much effort into the new Camaro as they did this car, we're going to have a easy winner. Go do yourselves a favor and sit in one of these suckers!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:56 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked heavy at a CTS-V a few years ago but the insurance is what did me in. The last generation was a very nice car and I only expect this one to be better.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As nice as the CTS already was, this new one just blows it away.
GM did a helluva good job updating the design and everything else.
It's far and away a better car, while remaining unmistakingly a CTS.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would like to upgrade my 03, which has been a good car, but I am waiting for v8 G8.
The new CTS is sure sharp though. Should let Germany know who is the boss around here.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by My1st Truck
I would like to upgrade my 03, which has been a good car, but I am waiting for v8 G8.
The new CTS is sure sharp though. Should let Germany know who is the boss around here.
Let's HOPE that it shows the land of the rising sun who's the boss as well!!
There are A LOT more "sheeple" who need to be drawn out of their Lexuses (Lexi??) than out of Mercs/Bimmers.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Resident

My Parents were looking into getting a used 05 or 06 CTS, but I told my dad about the new CTS and now they have put the whole thing on hold..lol

I really want to see one in person, I have seen pictures and videos, and DAMN..what a car, I didn't care for the old style, I liked the STS better, but now this new CTS just looks incredible.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got a chance to drive one of the first ones in my state. It was at a press event and I got a call from my friend at the Cadillac store. We took it out for a test drive before it was shipped back and all I can say is amazing. The DI 3.6 is really nice torquey and loves high revs. Not as much soul as the 3.6 in my 04 but nice. I am a little power jaded so it felt a little slow! Great ride and good handling. The interior truly has to be seen to be believed!

Quick Reply: Wow! 2008 Cts