Restricted User

Hate to say I told you so...

...but...

...well...

...I did.

That is all.

Old 10-01-2008 | 10:34 PM
On The Tree

I know their will always be doubts with people but I hope a independent magazine on the same day,conditions etc will test these nurburgring "champs" so we could atleast has less doubts.
Old 10-01-2008 | 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
see, dammit, I knew I was forgetting someone else too. my bad dog

i think its funny that all of the fanboyz are staying out of this thread

although I guess we all expected that
You can check out the fan boys responses here. Some of them are very entertaining.

http://forums.gtrforums.com/showthread.php?t=1357
Old 10-01-2008 | 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

From my experience you don't see GTR guys trolling the COrvette forums (they do from time to time but pale in comparison to how often Corvette guys does it). Most GTR guys have respect for the Z06 and its accomplishments
sure... we sure haven't had any trolls here

you did well in battle overseas, behind enemy lines manalishi... you made your ls1tech brothers proud
Old 10-01-2008 | 11:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChaseSS
sure... we sure haven't had any trolls here

you did well in battle overseas, behind enemy lines manalishi... you made your ls1tech brothers proud
My favorite is this one. Porsche is "whining" about it. LOL! Classic stuff.

Porsche was so worried/concern that they had to buy the car and see for themselves. Nissan should be flattered. THis is an idiotic move on their part. Here they are, one of the most respective/premier brand in the world and all they can do is whine about what a "a Nissan" can or can't do?
Old 10-02-2008 | 12:15 AM
TECH Addict

Whining?! Thats more like Porsche calling Nissan out on their BS. I love this excuse: "How about Porsche hire the GTR test driver for the test?" I wonder what they will say if they amazing driver can't get 7:29 in a different gtr, "oh well its a us spec, its not as fast."
Old 10-02-2008 | 12:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Blakbird24

...but...

...well...

...I did.

That is all.

Your always claiming BS, your almost as bad as Nissan!
Old 10-02-2008 | 02:12 AM
TECH Addict

Whats your take on this Spoolin', think Porsche is just blowing smoke?
-Joel
Old 10-02-2008 | 08:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2000Hawk
Whats your take on this Spoolin', think Porsche is just blowing smoke?
-Joel
I think it boils down to the number of hours/days Nissan used to perfect this time. If I recall, Nissan was there for months with a professional F1 driver.

Homestly, do you believe Porsche would duplicate this time?
Old 10-02-2008 | 08:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 25psi
I think it boils down to the number of hours/days Nissan used to perfect this time. If I recall, Nissan was there for months with a professional F1 driver.

bahahahahhahahah It only took 3 pages and pissy chrissy is back...
Who gave the "trial period" of being unbanned?
Old 10-02-2008 | 09:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

in short.... yes I do because its porsche we are talking about, not kia or daewoo, its f***in porsche

Actually it boils down to one thing chrissy.... IT WAS A RINGER!!!

I can't believe you just said "it all boils down to the number of hours/days nissan used to perfect this time..."

Porsche couldn't get within 25 seconds of the time, not 5 seconds or 10 seconds... not 15 seconds... not 20 seconds... 25 seconds!!!! Its like trying to believe that porsche switched one of their best drivers out for nissan's and picked up 25 seconds on the track

Last edited by ChaseSS; 10-02-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-02-2008 | 09:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Blakbird24

...but...

...well...

...I did.

That is all.

lol,

Said what? That that the Nurgurgring was a sham? Sure... You had no proof, and there is still no proof now, and Spoolin and I still entertained that they might have, but the car was still fast... It still ran the time... Maybe it wasn't production-spec, tires were slicks, etc. Okay... We didn't know before, and we still don't know now... But Porsche is probably right about the 'Ring, not about the car's overall performance. Nissan is teh cheaterz.

I'll tell you something else you also said:

The GTR was maybe AS FAST as the C6 Z06...

So a PRIVATE test (by a competitor LOL, DUH... Um, BIAS?) indicates the GTR 'Ring time is phony... Let's pretend there was definite proof Nissan "cheated." Congratulations... The only people you "owned" were maybe 25psi (Chrissy) and his alternate personalities... That's not much of an achievement since he's an import troll.

The GTR is still, by INDEPENDENT tests, the faster car, just not by the margin we thought.

If you're willing to accept Porsche's assessment of the car, despite their bias, so will I... Nissan cheated at the 'Ring to look EVEN faster.

But you're on a slippery slope if you accept the competitor's word uncontestedly and unskeptically and then turn around and call BS on the independent Road & Track tests where they vouched they tested an American GTR and it performed GREAT.

Pick your poison: Are you a gullible shroom or a scrutinizing skeptic?

You want to believe Porsche? Believe Road and Track, too, short road course, long road course, and even a speedway...

Here I'll score one against Nissan for us: I, personally, believe the Top Gear tests may have used a "ringer" and though I like the show I don't buy their credibility like I do Road and Track's.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander dude.
Old 10-02-2008 | 09:55 AM
TECH Junkie

You used to be so much "cooler."

What's funny is that you do appreciate all cars... You're just getting a kick out of acting like a "fanboy." Can you give us a break man? Why the troll act? What do you get out of it? Are you trying to "humble" domestic car owners like it's your life's mission?
Old 10-02-2008 | 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If admin saw fit to give Chris another chance maybe everyone else should too. I've gotten into some heated arguments with him also but hey maybe we can all play nice together. Just my .02. Welcome back man.
Old 10-02-2008 | 12:05 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Talking

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
bahahahahhahahah It only took 3 pages and pissy chrissy is back...
And reviving one of his old screen names too, ya gotta give the dude some credit for having the stones to do that.
Or is it really him? Perhaps it's actually an imposter, much like some serial killers often motivate others to become copy cat serial killers?
Old 10-02-2008 | 01:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
You used to be so much "cooler."

What's funny is that you do appreciate all cars... You're just getting a kick out of acting like a "fanboy." Can you give us a break man? Why the troll act? What do you get out of it? Are you trying to "humble" domestic car owners like it's your life's mission?
UH OH!!
Dissention (in-fighting) in the fanboy rank and file, the import worshipperzz better get it together!
Since Pissy Chrissy is the 'general' though, is this tantamount to mutiny/treason??
(Now there are 3 of them so far in this thread!)

BTW; WHEN was he EVER "cooler"?!?!
You claim he "appreciates all cars" (as you 'claim' to do as well), but how do you know that was not just a deceptive gimmick to keep from getting banned as quickly as he usually does??

Last edited by dailydriver; 10-02-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-02-2008 | 01:12 PM
12 Second Club

Pissy;
While you're at it, make sure you jump into the rusting Tacoma TOY thread to help your I.D.L. 'bros' defend your fave truck import nameplate.
Old 10-02-2008 | 01:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by dailydriver
UH OH!!
Dissention (in-fighting) in the fanboy rank and file, the import worshipperzz better get it together!
Since Pissy Chrissy is the 'general' though, is this tantamount to mutiny/treason??
(Now there are 3 of them so far in this thread!)

BTW; WHEN was he EVER "cooler"?!?!
You claim he "appreciates all cars" (as you 'claim' to do as well), but how do you know that was not just a deceptive gimmick to keep from getting banned as quickly as he usually does??
lol, I love your posts... It is not dissention because I am unfit to be among the import lover's ranks... I'm their enemy, an die-hard Trans Am FANATIC.

When I say he used to be cool, I mean a LONG time ago...

He would post in a variety of threads and stick up for domestics many times... I know this sounds hard to believe.

Quick Reply: Porsche accuses Nissan of cheating at Nurburgring