Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

GM shares fall to lowest level since 1950

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 02:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Yeah, but Toyota hasn't been paying pensions to long time U.S workers like the Big 3 have.... let Toyota pay the pensions to good American workers for decades like GM and look at their shitty "warchest" then.

GM, Ford, and Chrysler were the best thing to happen long before that Jap company..... and long before Pearl Harbor.

I'll never buy an Asian car, new or used as long as I live.... and my family is the same way.

I get sick when I see Army or Marine stickers on a foreign cars driving down the road..... I'm sure they are great people, but are just as ******* stupid as a door ****!!! It makes me sick even more than seeing the damned car in the first place.

The U.S. congress should put the same punitive tariffs of the foreign cars just like the Jap/China market does with ours.... do you know it costs almost $100,000 for a BASE Corvette in Japan?

To hell with everybody consuming foreign crap, I get sick every time I see a China tag and no other (even if more expensive) U.S. manufactured item to choose from.
I'm only quoting this because it looks like I wrote it LOL.
You and I couldn't possibly agree any more even if our lives depended on it (which unfortunately, they might )!
Old 10-11-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've NEVER bought a car or truck from a foreign manufacturer and I don't want to start now.

Quick Reply: GM shares fall to lowest level since 1950