Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Chefs car

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chefs car

For those that remember Chefs car and issues.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...wer-427-a.html
Old 01-24-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Valve springs and Clutch slipn........agreed? He road raced that car, so that motor probley needs a set of springs.....I didn't know your GC was Voteched? Like that youngmedic dude. My name is OneBadJeep on Cherokeesrt8.com...........chefs car looks great
Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Launching!

From the caddyforums to here...

Nothing worse than selling a car or anything for that matter that isn't dialed in or in fact done right. Car was sitting for the last month until the sale with what looks to have been a bunch of shitty installments including a sway - thank god it never was driven after the install only to meet Martin which by the way is a class act.

I was screwed and also lost $ to AZPS therefore selling the V was also because I had dumped money (not rich by any means) and never got it back due to the owner closing up shop with all his bullshit hacks and my money...

My fault for not inspecting it thoroughly but after the loss in $ I parked it and sold it.

That V has more in it and Martin will squeez it out with the talent of his skills and his team.

Martin - I apologize for any of the **** that you inherited from my V and I'm stoked for the new found power - I owe you at least a sick meal for you and your wife. That's the least I can do especially since we made 5 stars just last week do go with our 5 diamonds - one of 14 in the country...

BigJim - I never liked to brag about mods or money and never did cause the fact is I'm a regular dude...no mas $ and learned something in the process.

Someone said M3? It's a full race car - 323is with an S52 engine...and yes I'm doing most everything to it myself. Used to be yellow and stockish with no flairs etc. with some issues with wiring which I've now learned to trace and do myself along with a few other slap it together who cares it's a race car mentality. Put in a 3.5 intake, new euro 3.5 MAF, Tuned by Turnermotorsport (Will T.) Trust in a shop? It will take more than people saying good things about a place from now on. Senator McCaine son's car was right next to mine for months - that might have been a clue....

AMS I can tell defines what a speed shop is...

Old 01-29-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chef

Nothing worse than selling a car or anything for that matter that isn't dialed in or in fact done right. Car was sitting for the last month until the sale with what looks to have been a bunch of shitty installments including a sway - thank god it never was driven after the install only to meet Martin which by the way is a class act.

I was screwed and also lost $ to AZPS therefore selling the V was also because I had dumped money (not rich by any means) and never got it back due to the owner closing up shop with all his bullshit hacks and my money...

My fault for not inspecting it thoroughly but after the loss in $ I parked it and sold it.

That V has more in it and Martin will squeez it out with the talent of his skills and his team.

Martin - I apologize for any of the **** that you inherited from my V and I'm stoked for the new found power - I owe you at least a sick meal for you and your wife. That's the least I can do especially since we made 5 stars just last week do go with our 5 diamonds - one of 14 in the country...

BigJim - I never liked to brag about mods or money and never did cause the fact is I'm a regular dude...no mas $ and learned something in the process.

Someone said M3? It's a full race car - 323is with an S52 engine...and yes I'm doing most everything to it myself. Used to be yellow and stockish with no flairs etc. with some issues with wiring which I've now learned to trace and do myself along with a few other slap it together who cares it's a race car mentality. Put in a 3.5 intake, new euro 3.5 MAF, Tuned by Turnermotorsport (Will T.) Trust in a shop? It will take more than people saying good things about a place from now on. Senator McCaine son's car was right next to mine for months - that might have been a clue....

+5!!! I give you props bro! I am sorry you had to deal with a hack shop and think it SPEAKS VOLUMES about you as a person pertaining to this whole issue...
Old 01-30-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chef

I have a S52 under my belt! Well the bottom end....That only costed me 15k.....Good looks with the E36. They are track beasts.....
Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Chef! great to see you posting now and again. Your V was the sickest, now Martin has got it up and running properly. Love the knife on the side of your ride. Thanks again for the tip last year about the guests at your resort. Congrats on 5 stars and diamonds. Hope to see you around again.