Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTS-V Wheels - CCW SP600 in Black Chrome

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by seeulater
Interested in these I think they would match up with my car perfectly! This is me just thinking out loud about a potential deal options.

1.) I would take your rims either way without the tires as I would be looking to put something very aggresive on those rims.

2.) I have stock rims in mint condition with TPS and BRAND NEW less than 500 miles on the tires. Tires are Bridgestone RE-01R in 245/45R18. My intentions for these tires were road racing and auto-x as they are a great sticky street tire. When I was actually running these tires I had a normal alignment nothing aggressive so they are not chopped or worn more on the inside. I bought them right and the end of the season and they never even made it to the track as I ran into some serious engine issues.

We could work out something either way. Feel free to E-mail me at carsseeulater@yahoo.com
I was actually looking at getting those tires for my wheels. I love hitting corners, and have been thinking about going to a track with the car. The only problem is my Team Dynamic wheels are 18x9 instead 18x8.5. The stock Goodyears fit fine, but they run wide for a 245. You think you could shoot me an actual measurement of the actual treadwidth? Do they look the same as a stocker?

I'm worried about a small running 245 looking ridiculous on there lol. I had a 245 Riken Raptor on a stock wheel as a spare and it was stupid smaller than the a stock Goodyear.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
I was actually looking at getting those tires for my wheels. I love hitting corners, and have been thinking about going to a track with the car. The only problem is my Team Dynamic wheels are 18x9 instead 18x8.5. The stock Goodyears fit fine, but they run wide for a 245. You think you could shoot me an actual measurement of the actual treadwidth? Do they look the same as a stocker?

I'm worried about a small running 245 looking ridiculous on there lol. I had a 245 Riken Raptor on a stock wheel as a spare and it was stupid smaller than the a stock Goodyear.
Only problem is I don't have access to the car right now as it is still in winter storage. I am probably going to get it this Friday (weather depending). On Friday I could take some pictures and measure diameter, but thats about as good as I could do. If you are looking to put the tires I have on a 18X9in rim I bet would look a little stretched and obviously not be as beneficial as a wider tire say 255. Which they do make in my tire if my memory serves me correct.

I guess I am kinda confused by your post too and maybe I need clarification on something that I missed in your first post. Are you looking for a stock set (4) of wheels meaning rims and tires or just a set of "stock" sized tire?

Thanks for the response,

SeeULater
Old 03-17-2009, 02:06 PM
That's what she said...

Not looking for tires anymore. I decided I wanted a bit wider tires, so I went and ordered some 255/45/18 Nitto Invos today. Now I'm looking for just a single stock wheel to use for a spare. No tire needed (but won't turn one away lol). Keep the offers coming guys.

seeulater - I'm sure you could sell your current setup for 1000-1200 bucks if you wanted to. That would buy tires for the CCW's.

PS - I've decided drop the price to include the shipping.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:48 AM
That's what she said...

Bump! Make me an offer!
Old 03-22-2009, 11:52 PM
That's what she said...

Bumpidy!
Old 03-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

Casey, saw the post on caddyforums.... sent you an email and a reply on there, really want these wheels and have cash available. will PM you, please respond asap. thanks man.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Teching In

These still for sale??
Old 04-05-2009, 12:58 PM
That's what she said...

Nope, sold to RangerRob.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Teching In

How much did you end up getting for those?? If you don't mind me asking...I am just trying to get a feel as I shop around for rims. Really just trying to compare aftermarket HRE prices to CCW prices for wheels that I am interested in.

Thanks,

Seeulater
Old 04-06-2009, 01:26 AM
That's what she said...

I let them go for $2100, but they are not perfect. They have a few marks and a flake missing on one spoke. From > 5' away they look perfect though.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

off topic, but where did you get your rotors?

anyone sell slotted rotors for the Vs?
Old 04-07-2009, 02:36 AM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by SS#1230
off topic, but where did you get your rotors?

anyone sell slotted rotors for the Vs?
I got my rotors from Luke Butler at Lindsay Cadillac. They are actually OEM drilled rotors, around $600 for the front and rear.

UUC sells drilled/slotted rotors, and Luke also sells those. I'd give him a call.

Quick Reply: CTS-V Wheels - CCW SP600 in Black Chrome