Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

She is here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -T-
The V is nasty! I got pics on the camera... just looking for the d@mn usb cable. Went to the Registration place... got there at 4:33 only to see a paper taped to the door stating new hours... 8-4:30. So i will have to take a trip during lunch tomorrow. My co-workers are gonna be pissed that i'm not bringin it to work tomorrow.

De..defi..definitely sweeter than the first time i finger banged. I've moved on to fistin it.

Just can't get into comp. mode cuz three of the four sensors aren't working. I think they were removed with the new tires. Just have to stop by the tire shop and have them remove the left front. Then... COMP MODE! Let's see what she can handle.
lol you cant just fist the pastrami curtains to your elbow right off the get go, you gotta be gentle befor you spit in her face and step on her head.
same as the car be nice to her then treat her like the slor she is after the 2 week courtship!
you only need to turn off "t" and your good to go. (hit the button on wheel once) also like ctsv510 said it may just need to get programed. i forget the proceedure but it should be in the manual. hold the thing for a few seconds and then hit the thing on the thing
Old 04-30-2009, 08:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice car, always sucks not to be able to use something when you first get it(no tags).....i know it will be worth the wait.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:50 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PsiHigh
ayo? is that a french mastiff in the yard?
Yup! Female... shes almost a year old. She is only about 75-80Lbs... she was the runt of the litter. But she stood in there with the pack... so i took a soldier over a big dog.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:53 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

I finally got a hold of the only good employee that works at the dealership i believe. She emailed me a 90 day temp tag. So its on and ready to rock.

I will look into the programming thing. The left front is the only one reporting... 45PSI. They are Pilot sports... to dark to see what the psi rating is. The other three have three dashes... ---. I will do a search.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Banned

i knew it was a young dog, but hard to see in the pic.
i 've bred a.p.b.t's for over 15 yrs. and the ddb is one of my top 5 faves.
and bigger is not better with larger breeds,(esp. mastiffs) as that dont live as long.

i have a tibit for sales tax for you when you reg. it in your state.
not sure if it applies in your state, but in mine, your not liable to pay taxes as they are exempt once past the 30day mark. look into it.

45 psi sounds high if thats cold temp.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -T-

I will look into the programming thing. The left front is the only one reporting... 45PSI. They are Pilot sports... to dark to see what the psi rating is. The other three have three dashes... ---. I will do a search.
Yeah the --- probably means that they just aren't registering and need to be reprogrammed. If they're not programmed right, only one of them will register, and because of the sequence of the programming process, whichever one registers first is shown as the front left.

Like Mike said, 45 is really too high if that is a cold pressure. They should be around 32 cold.

check out this: http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/tprepro.html
Old 05-01-2009, 06:25 AM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

i found the programming steps on the faq site last night. I'm gonna try it after work.

psihigh:

A guy i work with also has a french mastiff, his head is about three to four times the size of hers. i still love her temperment though. Very smart. i will try and get some pics of her.

I haven't heard about the 30 day exempt tax thing before. I am waiting right now for the AZ title to be sent to us. That could take up to three weeks. Then when i transfer it to texas, they will require purchase paperwork that would show if i paid AZ's 8.25% tax (which i didn't). So therefore i would owe texas sales tax on the vehicle. This also depends on the person you deal with at the counter and how bad of a day they have had. Sometimes they will just do they will just let you be. But the taxes will be hard to get away from since the car has not been registered in Texas before. That will be their first clue.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Banned

ok good your getting the title.
i'm not saying you should do this but i did...
i cut the dealership right out of the eqaution and made it a person to person sale.
pm me and i'll give you details.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Great look car man. Glad it came in for you.

Speaking of dogs. Here is Izzy. She's 10 months 17" to her shoulder and 40 pounds. Bull Terrier

Old 05-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Banned

aww shyt, it's a dog day afternoon.
in the words of fire marshall bill,
"LET ME SHOWYAH SUMTIN"!!

i could fill 6 pg's but this should suffice.

Last edited by PsiHigh; 05-01-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

aww shyt, it's a dog day afternoon.
in the words of fire marshall bill,
"LET ME SHOWYAH SUMTIN"!!

i could fill 6 pg's but this should suffice.

Are those your pits Mike? Pretty healthy looking dogs. I'm trying to buy a blue nose soon.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Banned

yesir! i am the creator and owner of padlock kennels.
i speacialize in ofrn sorrel/ sorona /garner bloodlines a.d.b.a/ PR u.k.c
bred.
and i hate to do this to you, but blues are doo doo and no
real pit man respects blues, as they are bred for color only, and not game bred.
also, they are outcrossed with mastiffs ( no offence op, but it dilutes the pit bulls traits)
Old 05-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Banned

this is my greatest accomplishment to date. james crenshaw gave a 2nd place conformation award to a dog i bred "PADLOCK'S POET" and sold to hard knock kennels in SD.
this is at the 05 nationals. (and first place is always politics so i feel really good about 2nd in the dog game)

Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jerrad

Speaking of dogs. Here is Izzy. She's 10 months 17" to her shoulder and 40 pounds. Bull Terrier

Careful, Bull Terriers are very addictive. They are like kids in dog suits.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:32 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

this is my greatest accomplishment to date. james crenshaw gave a 2nd place conformation award to a dog i bred "PADLOCK'S POET" and sold to hard knock kennels in SD.
this is at the 05 nationals. (and first place is always politics so i feel really good about 2nd in the dog game)
Crenshaw huh! Nice nice...

A good friend of mine went half on a dog from east texas that had Jeep bloodline FOREVER! NASTY NASTY DOG... He was a straight up ANIMAL!

About the title... i got into some mess about 5 yrs ago tryin to work my way through... not around. I would just rather pay my dues like everyone else and leave a clear conscience. I put money aside for this purchase... and have some left over to play with until after my boy is born in Oct.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned

i hear yah, smart move...just trying to help. i just had a baby boy feb 28th (the day after my b-day) my brothers baby is due oct. also. you're a lucky man! i wish i had kids 10 yrs ago after the birth of this little guy. they are so much fun.
jeep is the staple for many of todays good lines. my very first dog was a gator/jeep cross from hammonds yard, back in 1987. "going light louie"

my friend in pic got croped out. thats at his house so it's not my furniture. lol
Old 05-01-2009, 02:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jon05CTSV
Careful, Bull Terriers are very addictive. They are like kids in dog suits.
Man thats the truth. She's 40 pounds and when I sit in my chair to play xbox she climbs up and lays around my neck. Biggest lover I've ever had. All the kids on my street play with her when we go for walks.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jerrad

Izzy is my dogs name Too lol She is a Malamute / golden retriever and 50/50 exact (aka mistake dog) But super rare and I love that ive never seen a dog like her

she is 9 months old and 85ish pounds now

As a puppy

By my deer head from this year (just got finished getting mounted

And she likes watching DA BULLS!!!! All you celtics fans go to Hell!!!!

Old 05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, This went from Vspot to the peespot!!!

Quick Reply: She is here!