Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

thsi is what happens when i have to take my V in for warranty work....

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6
what are you roosters hype man? i pretty sure hes capable of looking like a douche on his own account since hes already demonstrated it by crying like a bitch about a little tire smoke... ur 27 and i think you have a man crush on rooster and turbopeniswhistler... so take a hike after you sell your V sonny...
yesterday I was an old man and now i'm sonny? it isnt a little tire smoke thats the issue, its the fact you would mind if someone did that to your car.

the rest of what you posted is pure junk.

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Rap Concert? What the hell are you talking about! Why is it that every time someone doesnt like what they hear or gets into an E-battle the make remarks about how the other guy is a wanna be gangtsa at a rap concert?? Thug this Thug that... What ever dude! If your gonna e-battle then try and keep it not so narrow-minded! By the way I listen to rap. I also listen to r&b, rock, Metal(not that emo ****). I dont want to pull the racist card but dude thats a retarded thing to say...
a hype man is part of a rap concert. for someone who claims to listen to it often you seem to be out of the loop. what did he say that made him into a racist? or even close to being one?

And you must have some strong arms, because every thread that has a loud mouth in it or someone acting up or someone just posting straight stupidity you swing from their sack like you are employed to do so.

and who uses the word e-battle? wtf is that?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheRooster
Very well said. I expect you did not trash the rental though your C6 was abused.
My C6, under warranty, went in for an A/C issue. Dealership is within a mile of the office, so I did not need a rental for the day. The dealer did not have the part, called me at noon, and said I could take the car and they would call me when the part showed up. I always write the mileage on the back on my biz card, and leave in the console. They put 25 miles on my car, tech said he was just checking out previous issues he had resolved on earlier visits; had plenty of rubber in the wheel wells. He did not deny the joy ride, the owner was indifferent, until I advised I would file a Police report for unautorized use of personal property. He anted up a check and I never went back there with the C6. Got the wifey an Enclave there about 6 months ago, but I don't think they will taking that out for a joy ride.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
a hype man is part of a rap concert. for someone who claims to listen to it often you seem to be out of the loop. what did he say that made him into a racist? or even close to being one?

And you must have some strong arms, because every thread that has a loud mouth in it or someone acting up or someone just posting straight stupidity you swing from their sack like you are employed to do so.

and who uses the word e-battle? wtf is that?
You sir are a jackass!!!! please drop off your car/keys at the nearest Cadillac dealership and take the bus home! Good day sir!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by onebadcad
My C6, under warranty, went in for an A/C issue. Dealership is within a mile of the office, so I did not need a rental for the day. The dealer did not have the part, called me at noon, and said I could take the car and they would call me when the part showed up. I always write the mileage on the back on my biz card, and leave in the console. They put 25 miles on my car, tech said he was just checking out previous issues he had resolved on earlier visits; had plenty of rubber in the wheel wells. He did not deny the joy ride, the owner was indifferent, until I advised I would file a Police report for unautorized use of personal property. He anted up a check and I never went back there with the C6. Got the wifey an Enclave there about 6 months ago, but I don't think they will taking that out for a joy ride.
hope you enjoy that enclave, i prolly built it.... if you ever have any issues with it the dealer hassles you about let me know and i will put you in touch with don willems our plant quailty guy and he will take car of you.. thanks for choosing the enclave... yeah another dealer put 30+ miles on my car after a radiator install i bitched but did not receive a $1k check....

You sir are a jackass!!!! please drop off your car/keys at the nearest Cadillac dealership and take the bus home! Good day sir!
lol.... next rental i get im gonna wash and wax and totaly detail... maybe then the car gods will watch over my V at the dealer so she doesnt recieve any further abuse at the hand of the techs....
Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

hope you enjoy that enclave, i prolly built it.... if you ever have any issues with it the dealer hassles you about let me know and i will put you in touch with don willems our plant quailty guy and he will take car of you.. thanks for choosing the enclave... yeah another dealer put 30+ miles on my car after a radiator install i bitched but did not receive a $1k check....
Best damn SUV on the road, I only buy American, never considered any of that over-priced Uber Metal, nor any Jap Scrap. I hated driving the wifey's three previous Expeditions, and the Enclave is light years ahead of them!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

You trying to pull someone's V card? LOL, too damn funny. You might actually be the one that needs to get to the head of the Mustang line, IMVHO.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:09 PM
TECH Regular

Best damn SUV on the road, I only buy American, never considered any of that over-priced Uber Metal, nor any Jap Scrap. I hated driving the wifey's three previous Expeditions, and the Enclave is light years ahead of them!!!
glad to hear that! like i sed you ever need anything give me a heads up...
Old 07-09-2009, 08:13 AM
TECH Addict

You trying to pull someone's V card? LOL, too damn funny. You might actually be the one that needs to get to the head of the Mustang line, IMVHO.
Shelby?? I would not mind adding one to my lineup
How can someone be a member since Sep 2006 with only 176 posts
Old 07-09-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

glad to hear that! like i sed you ever need anything give me a heads up...

Only one issue, why does the wood color on the steering wheel not match the wood trim--fawking annoying!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:17 AM
TECH Regular

Only one issue, why does the wood color on the steering wheel not match the wood trim--fawking annoying!!!
different suppliers, ill ask my plant manager when i see him and give him some **** about it lol
Old 07-09-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

How can someone be a member since Sep 2006 with only 176 posts

Pretty simple. I've actually been here since 99 when the board started. I had another account with an email I used by a provider in another state. Didn't login for a year when I moved and was in between cars so who knows what that password was. Started posting again with my Z06, sold it and didn't post for awhile. I know what you're thinking but nope, not selling the V.
Any other comments, questions or mysteries you need solved?
Old 07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Hey-hey! Easy now.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:15 PM
TECH Addict

Pretty simple. I've actually been here since 99 when the board started. I had another account with an email I used by a provider in another state. Didn't login for a year when I moved and was in between cars so who knows what that password was. Started posting again with my Z06, sold it and didn't post for awhile. I know what you're thinking but nope, not selling the V.
Any other comments, questions or mysteries you need solved?
Comment: Nice collection of rides

Question: Why you

Mystery: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop
Old 07-09-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Comment: Nice collection of rides
Thanks

Question: Why you
Why not? And I didn't list 90% of the others.

Mystery: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop
Your boyfriend made an earlier post on his myspace that ended up on the mens room wall. It said 3 licks with your tongue. Something else about a golf ball through a garden hose too... (touche)
Old 07-09-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by cobra29svt
Hey-hey! Easy now.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:35 AM
TECH Addict

Your boyfriend made an earlier post on his myspace that ended up on the mens room wall. It said 3 licks with your tongue. Something else about a golf ball through a garden hose too... (touche)
I thought it was YOUR girlfriend
Old 07-10-2009, 08:37 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by cobra29svt
95 Turbo COBRA
05 CTS-V
A turbo COBRA and a V!!! I want your lineup!!!!lol
Old 07-10-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

I thought it was YOUR girlfriend
You might have, but it was a tranny with an adams apple. You should have known. Stay off the chronic.

BTW, my hotness, as she is known, would not glance your way. , my ***, unless you are ghey. So what is it?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:49 PM
TECH Addict

You might have, but it was a tranny with an adams apple. You should have known. Stay off the chronic.

BTW, my hotness, as she is known, would not glance your way. , my ***, unless you are ghey. So what is it?
Aww... ya'll have nicknames for eachother! Whats hers for you? let me guess please! d-bagdaddy?paycheck?8oclockjohn?sugardaddy?poppyONth e1stand15thofeachmonth? or did she get that ring? jk
Old 07-10-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Aww... ya'll have nicknames for eachother! Whats hers for you? let me guess please! d-bagdaddy?paycheck?8oclockjohn?sugardaddy?poppyONth e1stand15thofeachmonth? or did she get that ring? jk
Hers for you is azzhat. Oh, and she's a career woman that probably earns 10 times what you do so you are wrong on every level, probably like most everything else in life. And I'm not kiddin.

Quick Reply: thsi is what happens when i have to take my V in for warranty work....