Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Mike Nice? PM me!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 01:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy Z
this is 2c5's...he must love the **** due to him using my
pic as his avatar. gay mutherfukka!

Yeah Mike that's it.

Or maybe I'm mocking the ******* hell out you and your gay prison boy look. I know I know, your a hardass e thug and you can kick my *** blah blah blah.

How's does all that attention feel? You must be riding high tonight.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy Z
this is googoo's daughter in colege...

MIKE NICE RULES!!!!
Just awesome.

Last edited by badjuju342; 09-03-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well , that didn't last long
Old 09-03-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

seriously though, whats so special about forums that outweighs the thrills of a mikenice life?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Teching In

I don't mean to offend anyone.... But you guys go on and on ...and on about mike nice, saying he doesn't have a life, is always on this site and has nothing better to do.... Yet respond to him just as often. Isn't that a bit... hypocritical? If you really don't want this bullshit to continue, then stop responding to his **** and just delete his posts/ban his names when needed and don't create a soap opera every time it happens.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Tigolbiddies
*useless MN babble*
Originally Posted by Tigolbiddies
Also,

yet more MN useless drivel
How can anyone not like this guy. He tells it like it is.

Last edited by badjuju342; 09-14-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

The majority of this particular forum? Please don't quote his posts.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's like he was never here! [gasp]
Old 09-15-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vin Deezd
one last dig at the guy who uses Mn's picture as his avatar...

this bum builds a cts-v,... a 2005 CTS-V then reverts it Back to stock. i'm suspect about the old combo ever running to it's potential. all we ever saw was a 3 mph roll out someones driveway. no dyno vids, no track times, all talk and nothing to back that pos
abortion build. personally, i think he couldn't tune the car to run with that much cam.
he's no wizard, i've just exposed the weak tired old man, that got caught behind the curtain, working the levers of the great and powerful oz. he's a trickster in true form, a conn, a rat bastard. you'll receive no respect in your attempted BS build with your BS numbers.

We have no track times from you either.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The man has his own sticky(granted not for a good reason), it's not like y'all don't egg him on...
Old 09-15-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Please don't quote his posts.
Please don't change my posts as I don't believe it's against the rules to quote anyone.

this bum builds a cts-v,... a 2005 CTS-V then reverts it Back to stock. i'm suspect about the old combo ever running to it's potential. all we ever saw was a 3 mph roll out someones driveway. no dyno vids, no track times, all talk and nothing to back that pos
abortion build. personally, i think he couldn't tune the car to run with that much cam.
he's no wizard, i've just exposed the weak tired old man, that got caught behind the curtain, working the levers of the great and powerful oz. he's a trickster in true form, a conn, a rat bastard. you'll receive no respect in your attempted BS build with your BS numbers.
and juju...go have sex with your *****!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99bowtieZ
The man has his own sticky(granted not for a good reason), it's not like y'all don't egg him on...
I've said it before and I'll said it again. I respect his car and if he acted more civil he would be a valued member here. There were a few times where he posted up some really good info in plain English and it was a great testament to the fact that Mike can actually act civil. I just want to see a true test of the vehicles performance and that is not shown by simulation runs or street racing.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 99bowtieZ
That's exactly right. I've argued some of his posts before, but he responded with a more intelligent posts than a lot of the people I've argued with on here. I still wasn't satisfied with his results but wasn't anything on him and he's never said anything out of the way to me. I actually enjoy trying to read some of his posts. People just want to hate on him and his stuff and he hits back with stuff that only he can come up with.

I've seen stuff in the Forced Induction section that he's posted (can't remember which name now) that didn't turn into one of the threads that he's so infamously known for in this section.

The CTSV crowd, for the most part, is just a weird crowd. A crowd that seems to get butt hurt very easily. If that offends you, then you are one of the ones I'm talking about. Baleed Dat Keeds!!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:46 AM
TECH Resident

So because he's made a few intelligent posts in another section, that gives him the right to run rampid in this section and talk trash to everyone and ruin their threads if he doesn't agree with their direction??

And before you come back and say that he does that because the Mod's keep banning him....think again. He's had many chances to act like an adult. Which apparently he is unable to do so.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by deedubb
So because he's made a few intelligent posts in another section, that gives him the right to run rampid in this section and talk trash to everyone and ruin their threads if he doesn't agree with their direction??
You're one of the 'too cool for school' retards that bring out the best of Mike. He does take it a little far, but that's what I like about him.

On the flip side I wouldn't think as much of him if he came at me the way he goes at most people. You wanna know what I do differently than everyone else to keep from having to argue with him every time he or I posts something? I JUST DON'T ******* POST. It's that goddamn easy.

Originally Posted by deedubb
And before you come back and say that he does that because the Mod's keep banning him....think again. He's had many chances to act like an adult. Which apparently he is unable to do so.
Not what I was thinking at all. I was thinking more along the lines of y'all **** heads keeping egging it on and I guess he's not the type to settle for not having the last word.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:18 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JonCR96Z
He does take it a little far, but that's what I like about him.
You should take up watching soap operas if you want the drama...

Last edited by deedubb; 09-15-2009 at 01:27 AM. Reason: I'll be nice
Old 09-15-2009, 07:30 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Can't you guys just all play nice? I get a ton of complaints about this guy and past admins told me about him so trying to help you guys keep it enjoyable in here.. Sheesh.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think that he has quite a bit to offer to the board. But he acts like a ******* child.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Some of his posts are pretty damn funny. At least retain them in this "tribute" thread so we dont miss any action. I have yet to see him personally attack someone to the core as if he actually "hates" them either. I think he just has fun poking fun and teasing folks who take things too seriously- like internet car forums.
Like others I say ignore him, or just fire back like skull with legitimate call-outs on his unproven V...and move on either way. Even he will get tired of posting that crap at some point.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:02 PM
10 Second Club

All you continue to expose is your ignorance. Oh yeah, a 231/235 cam is way to much to tune in a 408. You caught me.

Quick Reply: Mike Nice? PM me!