Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Mike Nice? PM me!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

apparently mike nice aka dj search aka mike the douche was mad because i posted "waste of 5 minutes" on one of his vids

this what he said about my cts-v burnout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUKf9cv33A

that pos ls6 cant take all that bouncing off the limiter...you need some driving lessons keed...this ain't no zx6...it's a car.
you hillbilly white trash mud skipper. stay off my paige fuckface!

this is what he said about my cummins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ZuFnvemYw

all that compressor surge is killing your turbo. you really are a ******* white trash ignoramus.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Regular

he's the only one who can beat on his cars keed! cause he does it correctly. nah meen...

and i agree, most of his vids are a waste of time. unless you like watching in car videos of him driving to wal-mart while he thinks that every honda civic is trying to race him....
Old 11-17-2009, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SS#1230
he's the only one who can beat on his cars keed! cause he does it correctly. nah meen...

and i agree, most of his vids are a waste of time. unless you like watching in car videos of him driving to wal-mart while he thinks that every honda civic is trying to race him....

yea i nah whatcha meen

i know im beating my **** up, and dont claim any different
Old 12-21-2009, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Given that this week is the time of the year when our gracious souls should offer warmth and mercy to all, regardless of past transgressions (even you Tiger), I would like to, on behalf of the Forum Brethren, extend to MikeNice our deepest thanks for your past contributions-of course we are still waiting on the time slips, and for your uniqueness. Bless you and your loved ones this Joyous Holiday Season, and may the New Year provide a bounty of memorable poasts, if not here, then elsewhere on the World Wide Web!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

He is back on the other forum as RadarB8. Acting civilized as his alter ego Greg O.

Good entertainment. From his orange lotus to his oversized one car garage with his vette and v away for the winter. Good stuff.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

Supposedly that is the guy who bought his V. Funny because I was just reading a thread of his thinking the same thing. Sometimes the things he says makes me believe that a 62 year old man wouldn't really talk and act like that.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -T-
He is back on the other forum as RadarB8. Acting civilized as his alter ego Greg O.

Good entertainment. From his orange lotus to his oversized one car garage with his vette and v away for the winter. Good stuff.
Originally Posted by deedubb
Supposedly that is the guy who bought his V. Funny because I was just reading a thread of his thinking the same thing. Sometimes the things he says makes me believe that a 62 year old man wouldn't really talk and act like that.
It's gotta be a different guy. He gave me his home phone number and email address and everything, no way would MikeNice give me of all people that info.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:37 AM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

It's mike, trust me. In some threads he is playing ignorant to how all the "gadgets" work in the car. In others, he is verydetailed on how everything interfaces and works. Not something a 62 y/o man that bought the car as is would know. Others wise him and mike would have spent a lot of time together and he would know how to work it all. There are visitor messages talking about he only has a v and an orange lotus and then posts that his vette and v are up for the winter. He certainly wouldn't be driving the orange lotus as his daily... Comon guys. Really! I mean really!
Old 02-14-2010, 11:40 AM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

I have to admit though. The guy is entertaining.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SkullV
It's gotta be a different guy. He gave me his home phone number and email address and everything, no way would MikeNice give me of all people that info.
What info did he give you? I know he is from NJ. I am in NJ also and would love to go meet this A-hole in person sometime soon.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CTS-Vette Eater
What info did he give you? I know he is from NJ. I am in NJ also and would love to go meet this A-hole in person sometime soon.
The new guys is from MD. Phone number is an MD area code too...seems legit
Old 02-15-2010, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys need to move one with your lives.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
you guys need to move one with your lives.
**** I'm over it man, the new guy that owns the car seems pretty cool. Good to see a cool guy get that car, it never would have gotten a bad rep without the bad owner.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default RADARB8 new owner

Originally Posted by SkullV
**** I'm over it man, the new guy that owns the car seems pretty cool. Good to see a cool guy get that car, it never would have gotten a bad rep without the bad owner.
Thanks for the kind words Ted...i have been a member on this forum for about 4 yrs. and on the corvette forum for the same....In Nov. i bought a platinum CTS-V that was owned by so called Mike Nice..First off ,it was a fleabay transaction...i never met Mike but one time in NJ where i took over the V......I just read this loooong thread and LMFAO Personally, i don't particulary care for NY city and rap crap and inked up'd bodies with hats turned backwards, baggy *** pants, with short vocabularies like YO BRO Mike was from NY, he knows his rap, but the short time i spent with him and all the hrs. i talked to him on the phone he was a gentleman, maybe a smartass gentleman, but i found him to be an honest guy with a lot to say...He is the kinda guy that could care less about what u say about him...He just loves fuc_in with other peoples emotions... Not my personality, but that was Mike ....Just wanted to set things straight... and like another member said ''get over it'' I think a lot FM really liked his style, while others especially the administrators wished he'd just disappear. or worse. Anyway my name is Greg, i am 62 years of age, and i have 3 daughters...one that is 39..same age as Mike i thinkand reside in Ellicott City Md...i love my family,then my beer, then my cars. I have well over a thousand post on the C/F.. but haven't done much on this forum.
just accept me for who i am not whose car i bought...btw. that CTS-V is super clean in and out...in the spring or maybe by June i will get some et slips and see what she will do...my Syclone which cuts 1.70 60' times on street tires runs high 11's. so right now with the V, the way they are set up i don't think it could catch me.... but the V has a much better top end...Anyway, just thought i had to post something after i read this post yesterday...Also i am a supporting member on the Cadillac Forum and the guys have been excellent there and very helpful and have received a lot of support....so, looking forward to spending more time on LS-1 TECH....cause i like the site, and for racing, i am gonna NEED A BETTER FREAKIN CLUTCH..... Also here is the link to my C5.. check it out. it's got some history behind it...thanks, Greg O. seeya just kidding
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/members/205772-greg-o-.html http://forums.corvetteforum.com/memb...2-greg-o-.html

Last edited by GREG O.; 02-18-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Mike Nice? PM me!