Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Hendrix-Engineering budget axle

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SoJersey05V
well damn... i support cadillac.. and single moms! lol

ok... sorry for asking questions and stating opinions.. (isnt that what forums are for?????????????????????????????????? guess you think differently!)

i like companies that are 110% TRUTHFUL! to say "I"/"ME"/"MY" and the product isnt yours.. that isnt being truthful... for the same price you can get a gforce axle kit... made in USA, Upgradable!!, and are THEIRS!!!!!!!! not relabled products. if you guys dont agree with it or dont like it then join a club where everyone thinks alike! not a FORUM, where people are there for the same reason... but ask questions, do reviews, Loves/Hates....

know what i mean???
Man, you sound more and more ignorant every time you post. Geforce may have a great product on their hands, but the fact is so does Hendrix. Who cares who makes the stuff? If it doesn't break and it does the job that it was meant to do then it is a good product. It is the definition of quality. A product that the customer needs/wants at a price they want to pay.

The fact of the matter is you have just aligned yourself with Geforce for some reason. I am completely unbiased and I guarantee that the results I post of Hendrix's axle will be just as unbiased as I am.

This is like the argument on the nitrous forum about HSW vs Nitrous Outlet. They are both fantastic companies with fantastic products, but HSW users LOVE HSW and Nitrous outlet users LOVE Nitrous outlet....well, I use a combination of both to get the BEST of both companies.

Last edited by SkullV; 09-21-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

^^^ ok then dont look at the fact that they work or who makes them..... ok so now... same price... one is upgradable... one is not. there that should help out a bit.

as far as me being ignorant... i think you guys are just too stubborn to see where i am coming from. but oh well... spend the money you earn as you wish!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^ ok then dont look at the fact that they work or who makes them..... ok so now... same price... one is upgradable... one is not. there that should help out a bit.

as far as me being ignorant... i think you guys are just too stubborn to see where i am coming from. but oh well... spend the money you earn as you wish!
Well look at it this way, if Hendrix's budget axle is able to use the stock inner/outer, and Geforces can too, then either axle can be upgraded with either companies parts....ALSO I am willing to bet that if you really wanted to Hendrix could press their Race CV's onto their budget axle for an easy upgrade...
Old 09-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Collections Ban

Hey guys just to let you know,ours are upgradeable as well,we also offer the prolevel for $799ea as compared to others at $999ea even tho we use superior 300m through out compared to the others much cheaper 4340Thats a savings of $400!!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

^^^ is it reboxxed Gforce with H.E. engraved????? like the Comp Wheels for the gto?
Old 09-21-2009, 04:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^ is it reboxxed Gforce with H.E. engraved????? like the Comp Wheels for the gto?
It's like another MikeNice in the making!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

i've got a ton of practice b4 i become that *******! lol...

and guys i am only asking questions! i always like to do research and get the best possible product out there for the money i earn!... so relax a little and open your eyes b4 you fork over the cash!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

i've got a ton of practice b4 i become that *******! lol...

and guys i am only asking questions! i always like to do research and get the best possible product out there for the money i earn!... so relax a little and open your eyes b4 you fork over the cash!
The cash was forked! I'm doing the research for you so put on your seat belt and hold on. The axle will be in tomorrow and track results will follow Saturday.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

good job man cant wait!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not sure how this amounts to research like you always claim to be doing.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

well damn... i support cadillac.. and single moms! lol

ok... sorry for asking questions and stating opinions.. (isnt that what forums are for?????????????????????????????????? guess you think differently!)

i like companies that are 110% TRUTHFUL! to say "I"/"ME"/"MY" and the product isnt yours.. that isnt being truthful... for the same price you can get a gforce axle kit... made in USA, Upgradable!!, and are THEIRS!!!!!!!! not relabled products. if you guys dont agree with it or dont like it then join a club where everyone thinks alike! not a FORUM, where people are there for the same reason... but ask questions, do reviews, Loves/Hates....

know what i mean???
So far how many gforce drivetrain components are out in the CTS-V market? How many have been proven to cure hop in CTS-v's? How many of anything has he sold to CTS-V guys?

Its one thing to compare two companies who are both inthe game for a bit, but so far we have only had one company who has parts curing hop in a V. At the moment the gforce stuff is vaporware. once their stuff hits the streets how about you come back then with this non sense.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
So far how many gforce drivetrain components are out in the CTS-V market? How many have been proven to cure hop in CTS-v's? How many of anything has he sold to CTS-V guys?

Its one thing to compare two companies who are both inthe game for a bit, but so far we have only had one company who has parts curing hop in a V. At the moment the gforce stuff is vaporware. once their stuff hits the streets how about you come back then with this non sense.
well put.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nikon
Where do we order??? And does it eliminate wheel hop like your more expensive bars, but with only less of a power rating, or is this another band aid? The price seems to good to be true.

Does this axle eliminate the wheel hop or not? Does it need to be used in conjunction with anything else to make the wheel hop go away?
Old 09-26-2009, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by supergeess

Does this axle eliminate the wheel hop or not? Does it need to be used in conjunction with anything else to make the wheel hop go away?
Test results tomorrow. The axle WILL eliminate 99.9999% the wheelhop, we already know that. It is basically the same bar as the Pro axles and we already know that using one of the pro axles works. I will have drag launches on it tomorrow though!
Old 09-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SkullV
Test results tomorrow. The axle WILL eliminate 99.9999% the wheelhop, we already know that. It is basically the same bar as the Pro axles and we already know that using one of the pro axles works. I will have drag launches on it tomorrow though!
Can't wait to hear how it goes today!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Really? didn't know people tested this....now I'm even more excited....and 300$ is burning a hole in my damn pocket!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Banned

OOO drag lauches I like.

how many miles on your rear end ?

I want to 1/4 mile with my rig... all my buddies always roll up to lebannon or englishtown but im scuured...even with axels im not sure if id be confident..
Old 09-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Collections Ban

Originally Posted by nikon
Really? didn't know people tested this....now I'm even more excited....and 300$ is burning a hole in my damn pocket!
I can fix that! LOL..with a great result from Mr Ted tonight we will start filling orders MONDAY!
Old 09-26-2009, 02:46 PM
TECH Addict

Tapping foot waiting for SkullV
Old 09-26-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

me too

Quick Reply: Hendrix-Engineering budget axle