Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

BMR PINION SUPPORT BRACE cts v

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR PINION SUPPORT BRACE cts v

for sale i have a rear diff brace made by bmr, used for 1 summer.... was a really great affordable helper to that weak rear end set up. sold vehicle dont need brace anymore. color is black hammertone. new $145 asking $100 shipped. contact me either directly @ irocer@hotmail.com or post

The differential is mounted to the rear cradle by soft rubber bushings. There are two bushings in the rear and only one in the front. This front bushing is responsible for maintaining pinion angle which is critical for u-joint life, launch consistency, and overall driveline efficiency.

By simply releasing the clutch at idle with the brake on, the stock, unsupported pinion measures up to 2 degrees of deflection. Aggressive driving loads this bushing significantly more allowing up to 4 degrees of pinion deflection before the OE bushing "bottoms out".

Our Pinion Support adds a low deflection polyurethane bushing to the front mount and reduces deflection to almost zero off idle. The result is immediately noticeable as it removes the "spongy" feel noticeable off idle and decreases the audible "thunk" heard when the OE bushing bottoms out
Attached Thumbnails BMR PINION SUPPORT BRACE cts v-rear-diff-brace.jpg  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Banned

damm I just orderd one last week...

I had a WTB in the classifieds for a while but had no response.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

request 75 shipped from paypal deezuns@verizon.net and send it on the way to me if you will go for that.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:56 AM

thanks all, part is sold.

Quick Reply: BMR PINION SUPPORT BRACE cts v