Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Can I get pics of a Stealth Gray CTSV

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, just checked out Mach V Motorsports website, if their advertised prices are the real deal, no one comes close in value. The Rota Boost wheels look just like the SP 600s from CCW, at 1/3 the price.
Even if they charge to go six lugs and extra for the finish, it is still a deal.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Teching In

owning a stealth gray i would say it doesnt show dirt too bad. i actually like the color but wish i had black since all of my prior toys have been black. just got the hyperblack rotas like AAIIIC and looks pretty damn good.

big reg: if you liked stealth gray i would possibly be up for a trade. 05 with 19.7k miles.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Stealth grey was always my last choice. But once I saw it in person, it looked way better than the other colors and more unique, since you don't see many of them.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

When I was prepping to buy the V, I waited almost a year for them to come out with a grey. More important, not black or silver. I had a black car and it was impossible to keep clean. There are just too many silver cars out there. I like all the colors the V came in, and yeah hoped it was more grey then blue. I never see green in it. As the records show 75% of the Vs came in sliver or black, the rest red or grey. The black is hot, great for a garage queen that never sees dirt. Chef's car was always a personal favorite of mine.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 107 Likes on 89 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by onebadcad
The Rota Boost wheels look just like the SP 600s from CCW, at 1/3 the price.
Even if they charge to go six lugs and extra for the finish, it is still a deal.
Not quite that simple. There's a reason it took 6 or 8 months for the Rota Torques to go from my prompting/asking Dan @ wheeldude.com to look into it to actual production.

Quick Reply: Can I get pics of a Stealth Gray CTSV