Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Bitter Yuck!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 07:32 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bitter Yuck!

Well, my 2 year old French Mastiff has decided that she loves the chew on the wooden swingset that my wife and I just bought for my 5 year old. Me being pissed off, i was about to get rid of her until my wife just brought this horribly tasting product home called "Bitter Yuck!"... how do i know it is horribly tasting you ask... WELL,

I just get finished spraying the swingset down with this product. Step back in the house, wash my hands with some dawn dish soap. Sit down at the dining room table with the laptop to read some ls1tech. I'm deep into the cam thread and searching for some headers vids. All of a sudden i feel the urge to lick my lips, i lick em... and this god forbidden digusting taste is now everywhere in my mouth and i cant stop salivating. I guess i had rested my hand near or on my mouth while reading and i cant get this taste off of my lips. I have a feeling she wont be chewing on the swingset more than once.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Hahahahahaha!! Thats funny man!

I have a 3 year old bull mastiff myself. He's red-brendle and weighs 130 lbs. Best dog ive ever had! His name is Gixxer after the streetbike i owned at the time... lol

Im glad we got him trained and he doesnt chew on stuff anymore. When he was a pup, he chewed all the window ledges at my parents house and they were super pissed! He grew out of that now and he never does anything like that anymore.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

I hope she grows out of it. My blood pressure is consistenly rising. Im about to build a covered ground deck in a couple weeks for a every now and then hangout bbq area. This swingset doesnt look like it will last another week and i honestly think it wouldnt take her much longer to eat the deck.

She isnt quite 130 lbs... her dad was Roman (160 lbs)... lazy, would only eat laying down. Her mom was a good solid 120. She is a ripped 95-100lbs. She doesnt look very big until she stands up on the 4' chain link fence.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by -T-
I hope she grows out of it. My blood pressure is consistenly rising. Im about to build a covered ground deck in a couple weeks for a every now and then hangout bbq area. This swingset doesnt look like it will last another week and i honestly think it wouldnt take her much longer to eat the deck.

She isnt quite 130 lbs... her dad was Roman (160 lbs)... lazy, would only eat laying down. Her mom was a good solid 120. She is a ripped 95-100lbs. She doesnt look very big until she stands up on the 4' chain link fence.
Im sure she will. Sounds like that stuff you put on it should keep her away though if not... lol

Thats awesome man. Im not too familiar with the french mastiffs and how big they get but 160lbs is HUGE! My dog is as big as he's gonna get. He was 120 for awhile and last time i weighed him, he was a little over 128. He just lays around relaxing most of the time but he still runs and plays. Not fat by any means. He's fairly muscular but i wouldnt say hes quite as stalky as a pit either.