Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Battery Dead....My key doesnt turn the key cylinder...Freaking locked out!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by white2001formula
Good luck, with figuring it out. What kind of ticket are you looking to get if it's parked in front of your house though?
Interesting....
Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ i figured it out...

in regards to tickets/violations

It's considered a "Abondoned vehicle" if left too long....

Mayor "Daley's Chicago" is known for being ****'s....more then 2 tickets and you car gets the boot...if the boot is on for more then 3 days the car gets towed. Every thursday the city walks up the streets issuing tickets for tints, no front plate, nightshades among anything else they can try to pull.....that and taxes is why i gotta get out of here...the Alderman is trying to pass a new ordinance that you need parking sticker, it's costs $80.00, and the pass's for your visitors to park here will cost $100...besides that Chicago is da ****...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 87vertgt
^ i figured it out...

in regards to tickets/violations

It's considered a "Abondoned vehicle" if left too long....

Mayor "Daley's Chicago" is known for being ****'s....more then 2 tickets and you car gets the boot...if the boot is on for more then 3 days the car gets towed. Every thursday the city walks up the streets issuing tickets for tints, no front plate, nightshades among anything else they can try to pull.....that and taxes is why i gotta get out of here...the Alderman is trying to pass a new ordinance that you need parking sticker, it's costs $80.00, and the pass's for your visitors to park here will cost $100...besides that Chicago is da ****...
Sounds extremely

Quick Reply: Battery Dead....My key doesnt turn the key cylinder...Freaking locked out!