Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Has your CTS-V ever

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 10:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

street bikes=pantydropper
Old 06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Goats
Has your CTS-V ever gotten you laid.
No.... but I got my ***** busted by a BMW. They suck.....in the bad way.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Panty dropping Caddy
Old 06-09-2010, 02:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by itsslow98
street bikes=pantydropper
ehh yes and no, some chics eyes light right up when they see a bike .They say its like a moving vibrator lol

But on the other hand I got annoyed sometimes when young 16yr old chics that should even be out past midnight would ask for rides ..
Old 06-09-2010, 03:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6
my gsxr 1000 pulled the most of anything I've had, the slp piped trans am scared girls away and my newest edition, my jacked up diesel is showing alot of promise since buying it! The v hasn't got me anything besides "thats cool ur dad let you bring his car to the gut/carshow/dyno day"
I thought it would be that way with me, but since the grey hair is setting in, people believe the V is mine.

My fbodys never gained much attention, but they are a dime a dozen around here. Test-n-tune and bracket raceing every week might as well be an fbody car show.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Regular

i wont lie the girls in my school hopped on my **** real fast after they saw what i was rolling up into school everyday , and over the past weekend in seaside i cant even believe how many girls were eye'n me when i was leanin against the V out side of karma.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

As a rule, I have been laid in all my cars, but the C6, which I still own, is the exception. And to clarify, sometimes the car, including V, was parked in house garage, just never thought of a great line to tell a cop if caught in public doing the deed.

So how does one get laid in a C6???
Old 06-10-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

if the roof comes off then you both do it in the drivers seat. i've managed to do it in a slk. way more room in a c6 then a slk. also you have her put her legs behind her head and you do her in the passenger seat.

many ways my friend, many ways.

even with the roof on you make it happen. have her bounce in your lap.

Last edited by liqidvenom; 06-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Goats
Has your CTS-V ever gotten you laid.
Interesting thread you started here lol

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
does it count if i bought the V for my wife? In that case, yes.
I'd say it counts!

Originally Posted by maxspeed05V
Ill ask my girl what she thinks, but im pretty sure she doesnt like my car since the mod bug got me lol
Originally Posted by whisler151
So true.
My girl is the same way, you spend too much money on your car. I try to defend myself but she did prove a point, we(or maybe just me) always ask well why do you need a 250 dollar coach purse every couple months lol. Its just what we like and I still spend more haha.
Feel bad for all you guys! You need to find ways to get your girls interested in modding cars!! I love Coach Purses and cars, perfect match!! Also, my husband and I made bets when we dyno'd the car on what the numbers would be.. I won and got a new North Face Jacket.. Well actually 3 of them lol!! Can't go wrong that way!

When your girls give you a hard time about modding your cars, tell them its a form of self expression lol maybe then they'd understand why we all want to do it and the OBSESSION
Old 06-10-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lee-AnnMarie
Feel bad for all you guys! You need to find ways to get your girls interested in modding cars!!
I think its the constant repairs and down time that she doesnt like. Dont get me wrong, we met at a car show, its just the..."hey honey, i'm going got need a ride to work...for a week" that gets old.

Hell, i'm already over modding this damn car. I'm not gonna mod my 2010.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I agree ^^^ im about done modding the V, first time since ive had it ive thought about selling it to get something else faster. Im actually kind of disspointed with the way its running on motor it quick but it needs heads/fast to be where i want it and i just dont wanna drop the money to satisfy me. debating demodding and picking up a c6.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats why I leave the V alone. I checked out the prices to mod and GOD DAMN. 1200 for headers?! Really? Ill just put it in the Camaro.

I've gotten laid WAY more in/on/around the camaro then i have so far with the V. But then again, that was back when i was living with my parents... So most times, it was the only option. Its much more comfortable in my own house then in the car now. The damn transmission hump in the fbodies kills your knees!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

I agree ^^^ im about done modding the V, first time since ive had it ive thought about selling it to get something else faster. Im actually kind of disspointed with the way its running on motor it quick but it needs heads/fast to be where i want it and i just dont wanna drop the money to satisfy me. debating demodding and picking up a c6.
Yeah, the power shock has warn off and heads/FAST is the next step for me too. Honestly there is no way i'm dropping any more money on mods for this car. Every month its something new.

My sales guy will take my car with mods for $26k on a trade for a 2010 V. I'm still a bit upside down so I have to wait 6 months for it to make sense to me. It will be nice to have a fast car that you don't have to worry about breaking anything on when you push it hard.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee-AnnMarie
Feel bad for all you guys! You need to find ways to get your girls interested in modding cars!! I love Coach Purses and cars, perfect match!! Also, my husband and I made bets when we dyno'd the car on what the numbers would be.. I won and got a new North Face Jacket.. Well actually 3 of them lol!! Can't go wrong that way!

When your girls give you a hard time about modding your cars, tell them its a form of self expression lol maybe then they'd understand why we all want to do it and the OBSESSION

I think you misunderstood my earlier post. The V was my wife's dream car. My wife probably knows more about LSx related information and particularly CTS-v's than most general members on ls1tech. She's an avid LSx fanatic and has attended 3 LSX shootouts and has drag raced my trans am before. She even helped in the assembling of the last nitrous motor for the race car. But I have certainly never had to bribe her with north face jackets to get her to play cars with me before. I do, however, applaud you and your sig. other to find common ground to enjoy spending time with each other on, especially when it's car related!

On a different note, I don't see the CTS-v as much of a "sex-symbol". For us, it was her "dream car" but it's not what i would consider a "chick magnet". Obviously a modded one with some legit wheels and suspension work could change that. For our V, it's just a extremely nice AMERICAN luxury performance car that get us a-b faster than most any Benz or Beamer could, haha.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:26 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xxrillixx
Thats why I leave the V alone. I checked out the prices to mod and GOD DAMN. 1200 for headers?! Really? Ill just put it in the Camaro.

I've gotten laid WAY more in/on/around the camaro then i have so far with the V. But then again, that was back when i was living with my parents... So most times, it was the only option. Its much more comfortable in my own house then in the car now. The damn transmission hump in the fbodies kills your knees!

Dude, you live in Vegas? there's barely any rain or rust to worry about! Just get a set of ceramic coated Pacesetters for less than $400, or get the painted ones and have them jet-hot coated if youre worried. Why waste all that money on Kooks/etc?
Old 06-11-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by whisler151
Yeah, the power shock has warn off and heads/FAST is the next step for me too. Honestly there is no way i'm dropping any more money on mods for this car. Every month its something new.

My sales guy will take my car with mods for $26k on a trade for a 2010 V. I'm still a bit upside down so I have to wait 6 months for it to make sense to me. It will be nice to have a fast car that you don't have to worry about breaking anything on when you push it hard.
ya, I would love to get a V2, that car is good to go as it sits, and doesn't need any changes to make that car fun
Old 06-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
I think you misunderstood my earlier post. The V was my wife's dream car. My wife probably knows more about LSx related information and particularly CTS-v's than most general members on ls1tech. She's an avid LSx fanatic and has attended 3 LSX shootouts and has drag raced my trans am before. She even helped in the assembling of the last nitrous motor for the race car. But I have certainly never had to bribe her with north face jackets to get her to play cars with me before. I do, however, applaud you and your sig. other to find common ground to enjoy spending time with each other on, especially when it's car related!

On a different note, I don't see the CTS-v as much of a "sex-symbol". For us, it was her "dream car" but it's not what i would consider a "chick magnet". Obviously a modded one with some legit wheels and suspension work could change that. For our V, it's just a extremely nice AMERICAN luxury performance car that get us a-b faster than most any Benz or Beamer could, haha.
Great for you! Only thing I didn't like about what you said here was about the "bribes".. Yeah, that's so NOT how it is, so I'm not too sure how you twisted that around!! Modding cars is fun, but we make it even more fun with little things like that.
I'm all about women that are knowledgeable about cars, especially LSx motors! And I'm glad your wife is a fellow woman in the drag racing community, the more of us, the better! But please believe that when the hood is open on our V or it's up on jacks, I'm right there with the hubby working along side of him!!!

Quick Reply: Has your CTS-V ever