Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

what cam for maggied 05 v

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, i picked the car up yesterday and i love this thing. it rides so smooth and it pulls like a bat out of hell. ive been in some really fast cars(ford gt, sls amg, dodge viper...) and this car is just as faster or even faster than some. the guy i bought it from has alot of cars,most of them he does road course with. and there are alot of nice cars from his area. about 1 month ago he pulled up to 2 ferraris on the highway, one 360 modena and the other an f430.
the f430 wanted nothing to do with him and wouldnt bite, but the 360 did. he said the 360 jumped on him and but he reeled him in and pulled 2 lengths one him. and i seriously belive him. this car rips like i never expected.

so i highly doubt i will be modding this thing anytime soon. it has a maggie, cora exhaust with no cats, bully stage 4 clutch with single mass flywheel, bigger radiator, and maybe a cam.

and when the car turns on the nav says GOT BOOST 550HP. is this the same for all maggied ctsv's?

Last edited by 9chevy7; 10-31-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 9chevy7
and when the car turns on the nav says GOT BOOST 550HP. is this the same for all maggied ctsv's?
no, you can make the welcome screen say anything you want.

mine said "i lost my owner 8-(" and i have since changed it.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Teching In

thats kinda what i figured. seeing as how oyu are from texas, this car was from there previously and it was hit on the front passenger side tire. a guy here in montreal bought the car from texas and shipped it here and had it all fixed( and he did one hell of a job and even has photos of the whole process with every detail) and plated here in montreal. so maybe the owner from texas is a member on here or was. his name was CHUCK as thats what the car says when you use one set of the keys or use the 1 memory preset button on the droor. the car was already maggied by this CHUCK guy. just thought someone might know of him.

Quick Reply: what cam for maggied 05 v