Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Wanting back into V. thinking of trading my truck in

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanting back into V. thinking of trading my truck in

I am wanting a V and would like to trade my 07 Silverado. I am going tomorrow to talk to the dealer that I bought my 05 raven V, then my 05 DSOM vette, and finally my 07 Silverado and what they can find me. I have never been treated bad and have actually gotten all my cars at heck of deals. I would prefer one that already has some work done and wish I could find a maggied one but have had no luck in my search. A stock one would not be that bad either.
Any way if anybody here is interested in it Ill give it a shot
2wd 07 Silverado LT. It has the 5.3 V8 with automatic Trans with 49xxx miles. I do drive the truck everyday so the miles will change. It is white with tan and black interior and has split bench front seat with locking compartment and center console. It has tow package with reese hitch, the hitch does not come with the truck but the the mounting and receiver do. It is located in Quincy IL and you are welcome to come test drive it and look it over. I am asking 21k for it.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If it were 4wd id consider it, ive been on the fence about getting a truck but IMO a truck like that without 4wd is as good as useless to me. Good luck though im sure youll make it work getting a V.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

The 2wd does just fine for me here in IL. We do not get a lot of snow her and when we do it gets around just fine for the day it takes the road to get cleared off. I kinda wish I did get 4wd just to have it but even going light off roading to get back to hunting camp and where we take our quads it gets around fine.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Just got done talking to owner of the dealership and they are searching for my next v. Looking at either black or red hopefully black leather but I have only seen one red one with black int the rest have been tan. Good thing is ill get a warranty with it the bad thing is ill have to start from scratch. My last one had creative steel motor mounts tranny mount monster stage 2 clutch with lw flywheel magnaflow k and m Cai short throw shiver with v2 **** and a few other things
Old 12-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Launching!

Good luck finding your new V. Nice vette btw.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My brother just got an 2010 Z71 4door with all the bells and whistles....Right at the beginning of hunting season. I was following behind him in the old 93 Yota 4x4 with 230k on it and I seriously considered getting out of the V and buying me a truck like little bros. His is every bit as nice inside as the V and after we swapped for a couple days I realized it had A LOT more usable room. I chewed on the idea for a couple of weeks and then when I wrote out my $330 payment and he wrote out his $700 one, I decided to just stick with what I had....Knowing I would be regretting the decision for more reasons than one....Best of Luck to ya.

Quick Reply: Wanting back into V. thinking of trading my truck in