Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Is swearing allowed?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 12:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by msydow
proposed to my GF...
X100000000000000000
Old 06-15-2011, 12:41 PM
TECH Resident

Let the car off the jack, forgetting to put the front wheel back on.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tommycompton
LMFAO!!!!!!, I'm sorry to laugh,but can you plz tell me what happens. I always look at the jackstands going, holy ****, my rotor would be obliderated if this thing dropped; prolly along with some other ****. But I wasnt always really sure
Old 06-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Got a nail in my back tire after bringing my new black Ninjia home from the dealership... used a car jack and a block to take the rear wheel off... applied torque to the wrenches and... needless to say my brand new bike didn't look brand new with a big scratch and a dented tank...
Old 06-15-2011, 01:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by wcryan
LMFAO!!!!!!, I'm sorry to laugh,but can you plz tell me what happens. I always look at the jackstands going, holy ****, my rotor would be obliderated if this thing dropped; prolly along with some other ****. But I wasnt always really sure
Lucky nothing was damaged, it did rest right on the rotor and the front bumper just touched the ground. If I let it down any faster it would not have been good.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for sharing this one, glad nothing got damaged, but this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I too have always thought what would happen if I did this.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Dang, this just happened today. I mailed my electric bill... To myself. Just wrote my address on the envelope like an idiot...
Old 06-15-2011, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

Default wow

Originally Posted by 1BADCTS
Dang, this just happened today. I mailed my electric bill... To myself. Just wrote my address on the envelope like an idiot...
oooph! The best part would be the confused look on your face like, "who sent me a check from me?"

I had another real bad one a few weeks ago that I have been trying to forget I did. It definitely beats my tard moment last night.

I'm on my way from work and big storms are rolling in with hail. I call my girlfriend and get her to clear some of my latest project from the garage so I can fit the V in. I get there and squeeze her in kind of crooked, kill the ignition, set the brake, and get out.

"honey, you should pull up further"
"nah, I'm clear of the door. it will be fine"
"babe, I just don't want the door to hit your car on the way down..."

I get in halfassedly, put my right foot on the clutch with my left foot on the garage floor, and start the car. I let off the e brake and start easing forward as she guides me from the front. Oh ****, I'm moving too fast too far! Insinctively (for someone who eats elmers glue) I move my right foot to the brake, tires squeal, Becca gets throoown into the water heater, bounces off and lands with her back up against the wall. Oooops.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jenks40
oooph! The best part would be the confused look on your face like, "who sent me a check from me?"

I had another real bad one a few weeks ago that I have been trying to forget I did. It definitely beats my tard moment last night.

I'm on my way from work and big storms are rolling in with hail. I call my girlfriend and get her to clear some of my latest project from the garage so I can fit the V in. I get there and squeeze her in kind of crooked, kill the ignition, set the brake, and get out.

"honey, you should pull up further"
"nah, I'm clear of the door. it will be fine"
"babe, I just don't want the door to hit your car on the way down..."

I get in halfassedly, put my right foot on the clutch with my left foot on the garage floor, and start the car. I let off the e brake and start easing forward as she guides me from the front. Oh ****, I'm moving too fast too far! Insinctively (for someone who eats elmers glue) I move my right foot to the brake, tires squeal, Becca gets throoown into the water heater, bounces off and lands with her back up against the wall. Oooops.
perfect position to start something kinky....... Let's hope u took advantage of that
Old 06-15-2011, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Default nope

perfect position to start something kinky....... Let's hope u took advantage of that
Nope, but at least I didn't propose.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

bahahaha, solid work!
Old 06-15-2011, 11:49 PM
TECH Resident

After installing my cutouts a month ago or so, I had the driver door open to do the wiring. I put the jack under the car, raised it, slid the jackstand out, lowered the jack....guess where the jackstand was...RIGHT UNDER MY DOOR. I've got the bottom of the door mostly straightened out so you can't see it unless you are looking for it.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whisler151
That's one right there.
LOL I've had my Miata for over 8 years now. Has only done me wrong once

I have owned up to 8 Miata's at one point all at the same time. Still have my '95. It got me second place in my class for autocrossing (woulda been first if I didn't have it down for a motor swap for 2 months).

did her brother get mad? hahaha
No stain = no problemo

Also, I was picking up another Miata in Sebring a month or so ago, right before I bought the V, and after I added a bit of oil, I forgot to put the oil cap back on... NO SPUN BEARING! 4 quarts of oil and lovebugs I had to clean off my girlfriends '07 CTS. Sorry, baby!

-meaty
Old 06-16-2011, 12:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JJSimon904
After installing my cutouts a month ago or so, I had the driver door open to do the wiring. I put the jack under the car, raised it, slid the jackstand out, lowered the jack....guess where the jackstand was...RIGHT UNDER MY DOOR. I've got the bottom of the door mostly straightened out so you can't see it unless you are looking for it.
fucken ****!...... that is scary

Quick Reply: Is swearing allowed?