Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Hennessey Performance Engineering SoCal Open House 07-30-2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was thinking about setting up a meet for a coming weekend day. it goes past palomar mountain and through the desert and such. It's a 50 mile loop so you dont have to come back another 50 miles. What do you socal guys think?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jweymar
Thats mine

Get it at RPM motors:

http://www.rpm-motors-inc.com/products/ctsv.html
Love it! Hot car brother! Spent a lot of time looking at your car, taking pics of it, and talking to the wife about it. Trying to convince her we NEED a 'charger. Very interested in the rest of your setup, will scour your other threads and see if it is all in there. I noticed you had the stock radiator. Do you have any issues with it running hot with the front mount IC? I have a guy fabbing an aluminum rad right now that I will be testing before he sells them.

Originally Posted by Gary Wells
Might be time for another Cars & Coffee - Irvine - get together.
Gary that sounds like a great idea if I could get away. I know the wife won't be getting up that early.

Originally Posted by wcryan
I was thinking about setting up a meet for a coming weekend day. it goes past palomar mountain and through the desert and such. It's a 50 mile loop so you dont have to come back another 50 miles. What do you socal guys think?
That would be killer!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

what do u think would be better.... Saturday or Sunday?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Squid4life;15230961]Love it! Hot car brother! Spent a lot of time looking at your car, taking pics of it, and talking to the wife about it. Trying to convince her we NEED a 'charger. Very interested in the rest of your setup, will scour your other threads and see if it is all in there. I noticed you had the stock radiator. Do you have any issues with it running hot with the front mount IC? I have a guy fabbing an aluminum rad right now that I will be testing before he sells them.

No water temp issues only oil temp issues on the track (98degree day), thats why I am having a oil cooler put in. You know the Eforce is designed to run on the camaro platform which has the same size radiator and uses the large intercooler. So hopefully that would translate to our cars being fine. If there is anything else you want to know hit me up no worries...J

Originally Posted by wcryan
what do u think would be better.... Saturday or Sunday?
Either day but I hope I have my car back! I need a good test run with the oil cooler/accusump!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

when do u get ur car back?

Quick Reply: Hennessey Performance Engineering SoCal Open House 07-30-2011