Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Do women check out your car?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always, specially the young ones.
My wife hates it.....
Old 11-15-2011, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

So far its mostly dudes saying "Oh its only the 400hp one"

Really? And your 1.6 makes what? 120hp?
Old 11-15-2011, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes... law school bitches love the V they associate it w/ already having money... hahah

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
ive seen the pics tony posts up from his weekends... he might not be kidding.
+1 on this

tone lok is no joke on that hondatech...

hook us up wit spin off party thread tone

Last edited by shadyLS6; 11-15-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ lol... poolside in The Cove @ Atlantis... Nassau, Bahamas. We had JUST missed diddy that day man and it was dead so we may have missed a chance to hang (for the most part, lol). they told us he was just chilling with like 6 heads and taking it easy, mingling with the guests. all 6 that were at the cove pool. you need to pay extra to go to the cove which is most likely why it wasn't packed.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

All the time, but that's because it's loud as **** and always clean.

I was idling outside a pet food store waiting for the g/f one day and there was this middle aged guy walking around, drooling over a Mustang convertible in the parking lot. His wife points at my car and says "Now THAT'S a car."
Old 11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

Other then my wife (who thinks I look sexy *** hell in it) I don't really notice girls checking me out because of my car... on the other hand when I first got her I pulled up to a stop light next to some kid who started drueling from the mouth when he saw my car... he even begged me to rev the engine for him while he recorded it so he could send it to his dad.. he also got out of his car and walk around to the front of my car to take a picture... I thought that was kind of cool but nothing ever happens like that anymore! Like someone else said ealier "oh its only the 400hp one"... it makes me laugh a little...
Old 11-15-2011, 03:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Girls don't like my car. It's too loud and low. It is also hard to get in and out of and the ride is too harsh. I have also had girls say that driving it makes me look insecure about myself. That's ok the car is for me not them lol.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tony tone
^^^ lol... poolside in The Cove @ Atlantis... Nassau, Bahamas. We had JUST missed diddy that day man and it was dead so we may have missed a chance to hang (for the most part, lol). they told us he was just chilling with like 6 heads and taking it easy, mingling with the guests. all 6 that were at the cove pool. you need to pay extra to go to the cove which is most likely why it wasn't packed.
im gonna have to add you on facebook to keep tabs on the awesome you live in Miami.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm actually on the verge of deleting my fb because of too much tagging and too much info being spread... etc. and that's with only 50ish friends I've added because I only add my closest friends and family. if i would accept every request, who knows, but i don't use that attention ***** mentality like some of the other ones, like my cousin, with over 1000 people friended. i'm like do you even know these people?

however, maybe i can come here from time to time and post up a few outings... except boating is pretty much done for a couple of months so there will be clothed girls (for the most part).
Old 11-16-2011, 09:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not unless its a woman thats pissed because I'm driving fast.

Compared to my 70 SS and 00 SS this car is way under the radar. I refer to it as my "old man car."
Old 11-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by metalmilitia606
Girls don't like my car. It's too loud and low. It is also hard to get in and out of and the ride is too harsh. I have also had girls say that driving it makes me look insecure about myself. That's ok the car is for me not them lol.
Your just hanging out with the wrong women.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nowhereman
Your just hanging out with the wrong women.
It's ok. I have been with the same girl for about six months now. Things are going great. That post was about the old days before I met her lol.

Quick Reply: Do women check out your car?