Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Just got spanked by a 2011 s4

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 10:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm starting to like the S4 again.. the 4.2 V8 was a bad idea for the S4 so its nice to see that they fixed it! I love awd
Old 12-10-2011, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off I agree that the fastest audis in the s4's I have ever seen are the old gen running that baby twin turbo block but somehow its able to haul major *** with the right mods. Secondly they still tune the turbos/diesels by chips/flashing comp. And lastly I still think audi is a way overated car for luxury especially. (poop really if you consider the other german cars benz/bmw) yet they somehow want to charge similar prices??? Just cause they threw on the quatro they think they are the ****. The benz 4matic will kill it anyday. My girls benz drives better in the rain than my dads qx56 and that thing is a tank. Lastly my two cents (I WILL NEVER OWN AN AUDI). And to be honest I think it would have been a close race had he not pussied out a 50mph cause as soon as I hit second and started closing the gap he hit the breaks lol
Old 12-10-2011, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
I'm starting to like the S4 again.. the 4.2 V8 was a bad idea for the S4 so its nice to see that they fixed it! I love awd
Oh and I agree on the 4.2 but would have been great to keep an 8 in the new s instead of of the 6 supercharged. Like they did in the rs4 8 supercharged. (still performed like poop vs the c63 and the M) my point from before
Old 12-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Teching In

Put a real rear end in it and some sport tires and you will be able to play with your toy like it was meant to be played with.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kl2onik
First off I agree that the fastest audis in the s4's I have ever seen are the old gen running that baby twin turbo block but somehow its able to haul major *** with the right mods. Secondly they still tune the turbos/diesels by chips/flashing comp. And lastly I still think audi is a way overated car for luxury especially. (poop really if you consider the other german cars benz/bmw) yet they somehow want to charge similar prices??? Just cause they threw on the quatro they think they are the ****. The benz 4matic will kill it anyday. My girls benz drives better in the rain than my dads qx56 and that thing is a tank. Lastly my two cents (I WILL NEVER OWN AN AUDI). And to be honest I think it would have been a close race had he not pussied out a 50mph cause as soon as I hit second and started closing the gap he hit the breaks lol
I never said they didn't flash or modify the the PCM, I said I thought they didn't use CHIPS anymore.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 9t8z28
I never said they didn't flash or modify the the PCM, I said I thought they didn't use CHIPS anymore.
He was probably full of **** anyway)

Quick Reply: Just got spanked by a 2011 s4