Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

LitiGATOR.....your the man.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 07:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default LitiGATOR.....your the man.

Brother man....I just wanted to thank you again, for a great day of racing. You, and your family, are stand up people. Very genuine...which is rare these days. Thanks again for the invitation, we had an amazing time. ALl the cars seemed to be running well, especially so many new setups. All in all, I think it was a great turnout. It was a pleasure meeting everyone, Dennis, Brandon and father, Kieth, Andy(redsnake) Justin,..HEAVYCHEVY...GOTJUICE(aka charlie)...all you dudes are cool people. Thanks to Josh in the TT goat for letting me round robin his car with him, that was a blast...thanks Jose for the chance to run the 6 speed 2 door coupe,...badass....i'd like to have a little more seat time in that BEAST....I know it'll go tens all day if we could just play with the el launch a little more. Thanks Jim for letting me run your V as well. I had an absolute blast....even though my stupid *** fuel pump failed pre race night. Figures but, whatever, I had fun.

Thanks again for the fun....heres the videos I took on my phone.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Can anyone see any videos? Just wanna make sure
Old 02-26-2012, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i see them. where is this track?
Old 02-26-2012, 09:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Palm beach international.....West palm Florida
Old 02-26-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to meet you as well. Let's talk sometime when you have a chance. It was a busy day and I did not want to interrupt your multiple conversations with others.

Litigator put on a great event and I certainly think this kind of thing will continue.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Jamie, so glad you could make it out; I bet it was cool seeing so many of "your" cars running great times down the track.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TheRooster
Great to meet you as well. Let's talk sometime when you have a chance. It was a busy day and I did not want to interrupt your multiple conversations with others.

Litigator put on a great event and I certainly think this kind of thing will continue.
Sounds good bro. It was a pretty busy day indeed, I know you were busy as well.. I had a lot of fun. Give me a call anytime, if I'm busy I'll just call you right back. After seeing the turnout I think it will work again. Good times
Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LitiGATOR
Thanks Jamie, so glad you could make it out; I bet it was cool seeing so many of "your" cars running great times down the track.

Thanks bro.....and yes, it was good to see them all working. Couple have some more in them but it was great to see almost all of them go tens....and me not having to fix anything. I had a riot driving all the cars.

Quick Reply: LitiGATOR.....your the man.