Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Ocean City MD Hot Rod Weekend Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 10:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JayBirdWs6
Its not looking good for me this year.
Drive down with your girl, at least her Ford will get you there! lol
Originally Posted by NOLAG05
I'm comin up with the Southern Maryland Cobra club... are you on SVTperformance yet?
Yea same username.
Originally Posted by DMM
If it's 17-20 May I can probably make it down for a day before I head out. What day does everyone plan on meeting up?
Im leaving at 11am thursday and staying to sunday so Im down for whenever.
Originally Posted by nfl2008
dumb question wheres this at whats this about sounds fun?
Burnouts, racing, more cars then you can count, more cops then you can count. Youtube it its pretty crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzNwPYSAD1c

Originally Posted by DMM
This is in Ocean City, Maryland. Pretty much a sausage fest with lots of hot rods and over-anxious cops pulling everything over they can to fill their monthly quota's in a weekend.

Oh, and hotel rooms and restaurants go for about 1000% over normal rates. It's good times for all.
There are no quotas, and the cops are actualyl pretty lienient as lonmg as your not an *******. Quite a few friends have gotten pulled over and gotten warnings for racing and such.

Last edited by itsslow98; 04-27-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DMM
This is in Ocean City, Maryland. Pretty much a sausage fest with lots of hot rods and over-anxious cops pulling everything over they can to fill their monthly quota's in a weekend.

Oh, and hotel rooms and restaurants go for about 1000% over normal rates. It's good times for all.
Someone sounds really BUTTHURT....

Its a decent long weekend of cars and the beach.

I find places are plenty cheap(still out of season). But then again I normally rent a house with friends(well under 300 a couple for the 3 nights)...

Last year was my first time down and I dont plan on missing any moving forward.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:26 AM
TECH Resident

haha its not the car. No place to stay and dont want to pay a fortune. May do a day trip though
Old 04-27-2012, 08:45 AM

Renting a house is cheaper. Get a nice 3 bedroom for the weekend at like 700. two people PER room means just over a 100 a person for the weekend.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:31 AM
11 Second Club

I will be there, company has a condo over dippin dots on 2nd and boardwalk
Old 04-30-2012, 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by EVIL
I will be there, company has a condo over dippin dots on 2nd and boardwalk

Off Topic Brian you got a trophy yesterday.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hick central......... I really hope those arent what you call "hot girls" in that video

I'd still show up if I was close though
Old 04-30-2012, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Comin up early that saturday morning with some cobra's. looks like a lot of fun, radar detector will up and running coming up 50...lol
Old 04-30-2012, 09:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Heres a video I took last year i forgot about. This happens a lot. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGBm...hannel&list=UL
Old 04-30-2012, 10:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would have to say that it's probably one of the wildest car weekends in the country. Here's a video that one of my buddies made (driver of the white supra) from last year. Not sure if I will make it our not this year though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l6uiaXuQ0E
Old 04-30-2012, 11:10 PM

Lets just hope none of them hit any building this year...
Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dr.duct_mossburg
I would have to say that it's probably one of the wildest car weekends in the country.
Id have to agree 100%. go for one day and its hard to leave that night. Some of the wildest cars around and some stupid fast stuff too. Its nice cause its not just another show where every car is sitting still and a lot of people aint afraid to run there stuff on the street.Its a fun time, if you can go friday and/or saturday late day into the evening are probably the best.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

I would have to say that it's probably one of the wildest car weekends in the country. Here's a video that one of my buddies made (driver of the white supra) from last year. Not sure if I will make it our not this year though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l6uiaXuQ0E
YEa I saw them last year they are FAST, but that camaro kicked his *** lol. Those guys are nuts going that fast on coastal, id rather not go to jail.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ good way to kill someone
Old 05-01-2012, 07:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by itsslow98
YEa I saw them last year they are FAST, but that camaro kicked his *** lol. Those guys are nuts going that fast on coastal, id rather not go to jail.
That supra was spinning all the way through 5th. If on a track it wouldnt even be a race. The blue gt500 is a treat as well. I do believe that pretty much every car in that video was close to of not over 700whp.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by wcryan
^ good way to kill someone
Im not saying that you arent 100% correct, especially the ls powered skyline. Most of the videos were early in the am (1-3) on the upper end of the highway. Its almost like a ghost town up there at those times.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

I remember that supra, i ran him years ago at MIR before he got bit by the supercar mod bug... i ran an 11 something and he was like a 10 something. Now i only see it when ISP does something... That shelby got blasted by my buddies GTR last summer. That shelby goes like mid 9's...

That supra was spinning all the way through 5th. If on a track it wouldnt even be a race. The blue gt500 is a treat as well. I do believe that pretty much every car in that video was close to of not over 700whp.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

That supra is torn apart now, not really sure what his intentions are. He really even stopped going to isp after he went to a 3.0 and a 86mm? Turbo. I love the whine of the fuel pump in that in car video

I ran that blue shelby (guys name is ricky) on my zx10 last summer and put only about 4 cars on him from 60-140. Not is that thing fast, its beautfiul. Motor and blower are done right, suspension, wheels and brakes. Its one of my favirote local cars and im not even a mustang guy. He also has a new mustang boss that was rumoured to now be built and turbo'ed. Ive been real busy with work so i havent got much time with those guys.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Here is the vid of the race between that GT500 and my boy's GTR. He gave him 3 or 4 and the hit. GTR is on pump gas, no clue about the 500. I have heard rumors of a turbo'd Boss also... think JPC was doing it but i could be wrong... enjoy!

http://youtu.be/enCbYiDWEeM

That supra is torn apart now, not really sure what his intentions are. He really even stopped going to isp after he went to a 3.0 and a 86mm? Turbo. I love the whine of the fuel pump in that in car video

I ran that blue shelby (guys name is ricky) on my zx10 last summer and put only about 4 cars on him from 60-140. Not is that thing fast, its beautfiul. Motor and blower are done right, suspension, wheels and brakes. Its one of my favirote local cars and im not even a mustang guy. He also has a new mustang boss that was rumoured to now be built and turbo'ed. Ive been real busy with work so i havent got much time with those guys.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Spinnin aint winnin lol, leaving off a 2 step on the street in a car like that is just asking for an *** kicking. Hopefully those guys make it down again this year cause it did make for some good videos.

Good thign about OC is even if you have a 300hp car and race a 800hp car the race is so short you cant really lose by much haha.

Quick Reply: Ocean City MD Hot Rod Weekend Roll Call