Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Sold the V Today

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 01:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sitting isn't passenger seat is better than sitting in the drivers seat when it breaks... lol
Old 04-25-2012, 08:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have been busy as hell so I could not get on. I had the car listed on AutoTrader. Went stale for a week and then bombarded in a 3 day span. Car went to Pittsburgh so I doubt I will ever see it again thank God.

Allen I was already thinking about going back to a cobra now that my son is almost 3. I took 1 ride in my cousins and I am picking it up Friday now. LOL.

Cole I can't believe you have not sold that thing yet. You have been trying forever. It is definately a buyers market though. You might have to take considerably less than you want to move it. Especially with a 400hp boat anchor attached.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by big reg
Have been busy as hell so I could not get on. I had the car listed on AutoTrader. Went stale for a week and then bombarded in a 3 day span. Car went to Pittsburgh so I doubt I will ever see it again thank God.

Allen I was already thinking about going back to a cobra now that my son is almost 3. I took 1 ride in my cousins and I am picking it up Friday now. LOL.

Cole I can't believe you have not sold that thing yet. You have been trying forever. It is definately a buyers market though. You might have to take considerably less than you want to move it. Especially with a 400hp boat anchor attached.
Time to change that avatar lmao.

Quick Reply: Sold the V Today