Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Black Friday/Cyber Sales?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by garrettg
TIC has 10% off trailing arm bushings until Nov 26

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001lpDWn...XdUvnXRQDOlQ==
I called Revshift and they said they are going to have their trailing arm bushings available for Black Friday. They said they will be priced lower than the other ones too.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by shadyLS6
https://sdparts.com/customer-service...ving-sale-2012

who wants a LS3 under 7k???? hahah whole new motor for 1k more then a maggie new hahahah crazyy
I want
Old 11-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Launching!

This is the response I got from Revshift...they will be having a Black Friday Sale

We are on ls1tech and are aware of the discussions. Unfortunately, we cant post because we are not vendors yet and our posts will be deleted. We are working on it, though.

As you already know, we are planning a black friday sale. It will work with a promotional code that can be entered on our website. We will post it on cadillacforums (we are vendors there) and on our facebook. Feel free to post it on ls1tech for the others that are interested once it is available.

Also, we will soon have a tutorial on our website about installing the cradle bushings and diff bushings. I know its been talked about in a few of the threads on ls1tech.

We appreciate your support. Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Thank you

Revshift Performance Engineering
586-510-4042
Old 11-20-2012, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Humm new bushings... and they will be on sale soon... it is just too bad they were not out a little longer to hear some impressions of them.

I am thinking it will be easiest to install the control bushings at the same time, as getting to the rear control arms should be a little easier with the cradle dropped some.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fuzzy_Wuzzy
Humm new bushings... and they will be on sale soon... it is just too bad they were not out a little longer to hear some impressions of them.

I am thinking it will be easiest to install the control bushings at the same time, as getting to the rear control arms should be a little easier with the cradle dropped some.
Thats my concern. They are putting alot of bushings on the market that appear to be untested on our platform. Most companies put these on test cars for a few months to make sure there are no problems. Will these deform after time or the lip of the bushing tear ? I understand that they carry a lifetime guarantee but once you press your stock bushings out you are committed.
I will probably purchase some of their offerings but hold out for the reviews before I do something thats not easily reversible.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

I think a lot of people will probably dive in head first with their diff and cradle bushings simply based on their reviews of their engine/trans mount. Myself included.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Launching!

I am for sure! Just waiting for the sale...so I can buy everything at once, just still don't know about the transmount yet. Shifting is still good on my car and idk if I want to chance running into some of the problems people had after install with 1st and 2nd being weird.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Black Friday is on! 20% off... promo code- blackfriday2012

https://www.revshift.com/shop/cadill...n-bushings.php
Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

You guys going with the red or blue?
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Launching!

Hell yea! Finally!!! Been waiting for a few days for this, thank you for posting the code! I got Blue all around for the Cradle bushings, rear diff bushing and Motor Mounts w/ the jackets....held off on the transmount...I don't really need it now and I don't want to install it and run into issues when everything is good right now with shifting. Saved 80$, I can't wait to get home in Dec and work on the car!
Old 11-21-2012, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Trailing arm bushings on the site. Rear trailing arm bushings a couple weeks out.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Definitely go red (95A) trailing arm and differential bushings. I have the Creative Steel bushing, and while it was good for a couple of months, it softened up on me. Still thinking about whether to go red or blue on the rear subframe mounts.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FuzzyLog1c
Definitely go red (95A) trailing arm and differential bushings. Still thinking about the cradle.
Why do you recommend the 95A trailing arm bushings and diff bushings? I know diff movement is a big problem, but wouldn't you want some type of give?
Old 11-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

just dove in head first and ordered everything!!! all blue btw. even ordered the trailing arm bushings before they made it on the site!! guess my new cell phone with have to wait. oh well lol
Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am going to order the blue or red (Can't decide for my DD) but how is it that the cradle bushings are 3x the price of the trailing arm bushings? Either way I am happy they are making performance bushings for our V's but curious?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GA95DCMSS
Why do you recommend the 95A trailing arm bushings and diff bushings? I know diff movement is a big problem, but wouldn't you want some type of give?
I have the TurninConcepts 95A bushings, and there are zero negative effects. I would never go lower than 95A there.

As far as the differential is concerned, the Creative Steel bushing felt great initially at 87A hardness, but then softened up and feels like it's crapping out.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:20 PM
On The Tree

I say quit questioning the only company that will make the venture to create a product for a limited production vehicle! If you're worried about longevity, buy a Toyota, and hush you're mouth. These products can, and WILL improve your car! Buy them or don't, just quit neigh-saying! I'm incredibly happy that anyone is even going to offer these at all. I'll be buying pretty much everything they offer. Complain that no one offers it, question when they do! Hush up and wait for reviews if you're scared! End rant!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sweetwilliebrownjr
I say quit questioning the only company that will make the venture to create a product for a limited production vehicle! If you're worried about longevity, buy a Toyota, and hush you're mouth. These products can, and WILL improve your car! Buy them or don't, just quit neigh-saying! I'm incredibly happy that anyone is even going to offer these at all. I'll be buying pretty much everything they offer. Complain that no one offers it, question when they do! Hush up and wait for reviews if you're scared! End rant!
The moment you stop questioning the products you buy and the prices you're charged, you become a sheep.

And it's "nay-saying." "Neigh" is the sound horses make.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sweetwilliebrownjr
How can you not have questions ? In one week they introduced bushings to replace about 75% of the attach points of the rear suspension with zero road miles. You are the test vehicle....
How many products have come to market that completely failed after a few months ?

Last edited by jmargo; 11-22-2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-22-2012, 05:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

95A diff bushing, 80A cradle bushings, and trans mount insert ordered...I was debating for a while on whether to go 95A or 80A on the cradle bushings. Figured 80 would isolate vibrations better.

Last edited by GA95DCMSS; 11-22-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Black Friday/Cyber Sales?