Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Monster Clutch Sale - $100. off and FREE shipping

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 02:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monster Clutch Sale - $100. off and FREE shipping

Just in time for tax returns

Get $100. off the best clutches on the market plus get FREE shipping.

This includes the Monster 11", 12", Twins and Triple clutches.

Here are all the Monster Clutches on our web site. Browse around, there are lots of options to choose from.
If you have any questions, give us a call.
http://www.shop.gforce1320.com/categ...?categoryId=16

Installation is available as well as package deals

Thanks
Chris @ Gforce
Old 01-27-2013, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Nice!

I've been hearing so many mixed reviews on Monster Clutches from other members and previous users it kinda of sways me from them. I do like they offer complete packages (everything needed to properly complete a clutch swap) and that their clutches are made here state side, but with some of the chatter/noisy complaints i've read i'm a bit hesitant on picking one up.

Haven't herd to many reviews about their twin and tripple setups from the CTS-V guys and wonder how good they really are in comparison to other twin disc setups like Katechs LS9 kits for CTS-V.

Last edited by HR2L; 01-27-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:09 PM
TECH Regular

I had very high hopes for the clutch and to be completely honest i feel like my money was wasted, i had the stage 2 monster clutch with the 18lb flywheel installed at a chevy dealership by the tech the mostly works on vettes and camaros ... The clutch still chatters extremely loud people think that there is something wrong with my car i have about 6k miles on this setup. i also can not hit any gears on high rpm. Im very disappointed with this product.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilgcts-v
I had very high hopes for the clutch and to be completely honest i feel like my money was wasted, i had the stage 2 monster clutch with the 18lb flywheel installed at a chevy dealership by the tech the mostly works on vettes and camaros ... The clutch still chatters extremely loud people think that there is something wrong with my car i have about 6k miles on this setup. i also can not hit any gears on high rpm. Im very disappointed with this product.
This seems to be the common theme/complaint of most Monster Clutch owners (CTS-V) i've spoken too.

Still have yet to talk to anyone who has run one of their twin or triple disc setups. Guess that because many had issues with their 12 & 11" setups and figured, why even attempt to run something of this nature from Monster when it seems many are disappointed with their most basic clutch configuration.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HR2L
This seems to be the common theme/complaint of most Monster Clutch owners (CTS-V) i've spoken too.

Still have yet to talk to anyone who has run one of their twin or triple disc setups. Guess that because many had issues with their 12 & 11" setups and figured, why even attempt to run something of this nature from Monster when it seems many are disappointed with their most basic clutch configuration.
Monsters twin disks have not been released very long at all. As far as the current clutches they are hit or miss review wise. I have seen just as many bad reviews as I have good.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:03 AM
TECH Regular

it sucks because the clutch grabs really well and never looses grip no matter how hot it gets, i could even deal with the noise but the shifting problems are unacceptable.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:11 AM
FoD
On The Tree

What RPM will not allow you to shift?
Old 01-28-2013, 10:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

If you can't shift at high RPM and want to, get an unsprung friction disc.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FoD
What RPM will not allow you to shift?
passed 5k im not getting into gear and if i do its because a higher power decided to help me out.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FuzzyLog1c
If you can't shift at high RPM and want to, get an unsprung friction disc.
is that a big change ? can you point me in some direction
Old 01-28-2013, 03:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I cannot speak for the stage 2, but the stage 3 is exactly what i expected it to be. Agressive. If you have a single disc clutch rated for 750tq! It is going to engage hard/aggresive and chatter. Mine chatters bad around town when im not trying to drive. But when i focus and actually drive then i focus more on smooth clutch operation it does not chatter and acts great. I do not have the high rpm shifting issue, and if i did the first thing i would check is to make sure the slave is fully disengaging the clutch. Put the rear in the air so the tires can spin put it in gear and do not let off the clutch, then rev it high. If those wheels even twitch the clutch is not fully disengaging. With all that said im in on fuzzy's rxt twin disc group buy.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:09 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by lilgcts-v
Have you addressed your concerns with Monster? They have a very good reputation for sorting out any issues.
They also have very good feedback on their clutches.
Every clutch company has a problem now and then and with the sheer volume of clutches that Monster sells there will be an issue pop up from time to time.
What sets companies apart is how they handle a problem.

Thanks
Chris
Old 01-29-2013, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im getting a stage 2 installed this week. Cant wait to get my car back.

Free bump for a good deal!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks for all the orders guys!

Quick Reply: Monster Clutch Sale - $100. off and FREE shipping