Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

More Performance Procharger kit now available

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Performance Procharger kit now available

We just finished our Procharger Kit for the 2004 Cadillac CTS-V this morning. We are very happy with the final results on installations. This kit would require installation by our facility with around a 3 day turnaround time. Pricing is $7700.00 with the procharger kit, injectors, dyno tuning, pcm programming, installation and all fluids included. Fuel Pump, Installation and boost gauge are optional and not included in this price.

Okay here are preliminary reports as of 9:30pm.

Run#1
473RWHP
468RWTQ

Tuning was done and we started to notice fuel pump issues after this next run.

Run #4

460RWHP
440RWTQ

We have run into some fuel pump issues and decided that an upgraded fuel pump will be required. Good thing we have one here on standby incase this happened and are in the process of changing this now. As for warranty, at this point we have not discussed this but will address the issue first thing in the morning. This will not be an intercooled unit at first. We have measured the intake air temp on all runs with the highest being 179 degrees. If this continues there is no need for intercoolers at this point. Besides, there is not much room to add an intercooler and that will take us some time and modifications. As for wheel hop, we are going to continue investigation on this with our new Procharger on the car and see how much worse it gets. To date there is no one out there who makes shocks for this. We will continue the testing tonight and in the morning and will post graphs, pictures and final results at that time. Anyone interested in this kit should contact us directly.

More Performance Inc.
Sales, Customer Service Manager

Last edited by MorePerformanceInc; 05-23-2004 at 12:40 AM.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:07 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MorePerformanceInc
We just finished our Procharger Kit for the 2004 Cadillac CTS-V this morning. We are very happy with the final results on installations. This kit would require installation by our facility with around a 3 day turnaround time. Pricing is $5995.99 with dyno tuning, pcm programming, installation and all fluids included. Fuel Pump, Installation and boost gauge are optional and not included in this price.

Okay here are preliminary reports as of 9:30pm.

Run#1
473RWHP
468RWTQ

Tuning was done and we started to notice fuel pump issues after this next run.

Run #4

460RWHP
440RWTQ

We have run into some fuel pump issues and decided that an upgraded fuel pump will be required. Good thing we have one here on standby incase this happened and are in the process of changing this now. As for warranty, at this point we have not discussed this but will address the issue first thing in the morning. This will not be an intercooled unit at first. We have measured the intake air temp on all runs with the highest being 179 degrees. If this continues there is no need for intercoolers at this point. Besides, there is not much room to add an intercooler and that will take us some time and modifications. As for wheel hop, we are going to continue investigation on this with our new Procharger on the car and see how much worse it gets. To date there is no one out there who makes shocks for this. We will continue the testing tonight and in the morning and will post graphs, pictures and final results at that time. Anyone interested in this kit should contact us directly. We will be in Atlanta on April 30-May 2 at the NSCA Race with this entering the car show. Anyone in the area is encouraged to stop in.

Amber Huneycutt
More Performance Inc.
Sales, Customer Service Manager

Rock on MORE Performance Inc. You guys definately have the edge on the CTS-V market right now!
Old 04-27-2004, 09:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Amber is wrong on the numbers...First pull was 477/490!!!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thats badass
Old 04-28-2004, 06:52 AM
Launching!

Sorry I went by Mike's numbers as to what he gave me. 4 HP difference.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:50 AM
Launching!

Killer numbers
Old 04-29-2004, 04:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MorePerformanceInc
Pricing is $5995.99 with dyno tuning, pcm programming, installation and all fluids included. Fuel Pump, Installation and boost gauge are optional and not included in this price.
Does that 5995.99 include installation? If so, that's a sreaming deal. If not, it's still pretty good.
Old 04-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Launching!

Yes that would include installation but not the fuel kit that is needed at this time. We have achieved 490RWHP and 469RWTQ as of today. We will be doing driveability testing for the next 3 weeks and are in the process of taking pre-orders for our kit. We have decided to decrease the boost on our engine as we decided the general public did not need 10PSI. We are going to shoot for 6PSI. With that boost the engine will make around 455-465RWHP. Anyone interested in this kit and would like to place an order, is encouraged to contact us.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Man, thats awesome, I need to get one of these cars.....

I've driven a few at my dealership, I wouldn't mind stretching ones legs with a blower on it
Old 04-29-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bad *** guys!
Old 04-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Teching In

good job guys!!!
Old 04-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Teching In

Great job!
Old 05-03-2004, 07:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn I wish I would have waited a little wile to make my trip down there to look at the shop, sorry I missed that!!!

Quick Reply: More Performance Procharger kit now available