Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

06-V winter or all season tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 06:44 PM
JDB
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joe buick
Thanks for the landslide of replies. I tried the Costco online site, they said they didn't have anything in our size. I don't know how you came up with a selection, but here in the great white north there is nothing available, online or otherwise.

The cheapest online sight I found tires on is Amazon. My daughter has free shipping and it beats all the other online tire stores, on price, hands down, especially when you throw in the free shipping.

thanks and i'll keep looking, --joe

You couldn't find TireRack online?

It's amazing you figure how to put on pants.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't know how you came up with a selection, but here in the great white north there is nothing available, online or otherwise.

thanks and i'll keep looking, --joe
I didn't know Montana was closed to the internet and UPS.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by JDB
No, it's because you changed your theory on winters v a/s after I bought your Blizzaks 3 years ago.
Exactly. I determined that I didn't need winter tires, so I bought all-seasons instead.

I tried the Costco online site, they said they didn't have anything in our size.
You are trying www.costco.com, right? Does MT filter their web access like China? I can't see any reason Costco's national website would show different tires for you than it would for anyone else. Make sure you search by size (245/45-18) - for some reason it only listed about 1/2 of Costco's available options when I searched by inserting the car make/model/year.

Good luck with your search. It's a shame that the two most popular tire-buying websites in the country, which have been posted repeatedly in this thread, are apparently not available there in MT.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:28 AM
Launching!

Okay I will bite again.....

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...5&rd=18&cs=245
Old 11-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Teching In

I already looked on Tire Rack and Discount tire. I compared them to Amazon and they are close on price till you add the shipping charges. I tried online Costco and by tire size and car make the site showed none available, and i checked today in-person and they said they can't get them.

I was looking on the Amazon site and trying to decide on the RS-A's, Cooper CS4 Touring and Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS.

Like i said it's my DD and i just want a good all around tire. Anybody have any experience with the above tires?

thanks, --joe

Last edited by joe buick; 11-22-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Quick Reply: 06-V winter or all season tires