Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

WWYD? V2 Coupe vs Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 01:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ that's just wrong... 60-100 in 5sec... damn!
Old 11-27-2013, 05:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like all the v body options ( and i hate wagons) but i would go with the coupe. Lowered and on some nice wheels its a great looking car.

we are all manual sedan drivers here...so 99% of the time you would hear lots of love for a V sedan.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to disagree with most of these guys, I like the coupes they are sexy. That being said I think you should answer a couple of questions... do you have another vehicle? will you ever need the extra doors? Is it a toy or DD?

I mean the couple is sexy but is not practical, if you have another vehicle that is bigger and the v is going to be your weekend toy go with the coupe. If you need a DD that you want to be practical but at the same time completely "not practical" get the sedan. Manual over auto in most cases as well although its not terribly important on these cars.

If I was young and single with no kids, or old retired with no kids and was looking for a flossy toy I would definitely look at the coupe or a vette. If I was in my mid 30's with kids (as i am) I probably wouldnt even consider it.

Or just flip a coin.

Quick Reply: WWYD? V2 Coupe vs Sedan