Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Tryin to buy a V1

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you clear the code with a scanner or unhook the battery? You need to reset it or you will have to wait for the computer to go through a certain amount of cycles with a good reading for it to clear. Oh and your maf can get damaged if you use the wrong cleaner. There is an electronic safe cleaner that you have to use. Carb cleaner can mess up the electronic pieces of the maf
Old 04-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn guess I will just have to try to get a pass some other way since I want to go with a cam, when I get it tuned I plan to go speed density to get rid of MAF and the O2s will be rendered useless anyway.

On another note, got new rear calipers today and nomater how much I turn the star wheel I can't get any adjustment out of the parking brake, any ideas?
Old 05-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Turns out one of the adjusters was seized, just needed a little convincing from vise grips and pb blaster. Feels more like I'm driving a normal car, now to get the oil off the oil pan so it'll quit smelling like oil then I can start to think about modding it for what I want it to be
Old 05-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Launching!

So replaced swps stability control turned itself off after 11 miles but it never tryed to drive me off the road so I guess it's the abs module but now my temp have doesn't read anything, it did for a few minutes but now neither the needle of digital readout give me anything

Quick Reply: Tryin to buy a V1