Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

lowering - continuation: ksport/d2 + swift springs

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 12:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bio248
does anyone have any positive experiences with the ksport/d2 coilovers, but swapping swift spring onto them? there's been enough hard data to prove the swift springs are worth their cost as an upgrade, but has anyone use a set of these outside of the guys with the KW V3 coils?
I've run D2 coilovers with 600/650 summit springs. I personally really like this setup. the setup has worked well for me on track as well. I believe that swift springs would be an improvement upon this.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my concern with it is that the shocks themselves aren't top of the line quality and i don't really want to replace them all the time because i drive my car 15k+ miles a year.

but i would enjoy the ability to dial in my car how i wanted it versus H&R springs being a static, and most likely uneven, drop.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bio248
my concern with it is that the shocks themselves aren't top of the line quality and i don't really want to replace them all the time because i drive my car 15k+ miles a year.

but i would enjoy the ability to dial in my car how i wanted it versus H&R springs being a static, and most likely uneven, drop.
Well I've had them on for probably 15K miles and 3-4 HPDEs and they still feel great. The springs that come with the kits are already under sprung for the shock.

Quick Reply: lowering - continuation: ksport/d2 + swift springs