Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Thanks to VooDoochikin04!! (drive shaft repair)

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 09:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to VooDoochikin04!! (drive shaft repair)

I just wanted to post about how Matt really helped me out getting my drive shaft issue taken care of. ('06 Cadillac CTS V) I was messaging him on the Cadillac forum a few weeks ago then they banned him for some crazy reason. I was able to contact him on this site but by then a local shop had my drive shaft and installing an bearing. Come to find out it was for a V6 CTS. In order to get a bearing for the V you HAD to buy a new drive shaft. Well, Matt sent me a bearing and full instructions. After a week I got my drive shaft back from the shop. Installed it and I drove 15 miles and the cap came off and blew grease all over the exhaust. I took the drive shaft out and sent it to Matt. He had it for one day and it was in route back to me in Fl. Installed it and no issues!! No leaks, vibration.....all is good.
So, just to save your time, headache and money....just get in contact with Matt. Get it done right the first time. I would rather drive this car than have it on jack stands for 3 weeks!! Thank you again Matt!!

Randy
Old 03-16-2015, 09:54 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Randy!!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:00 PM
Staging Lane

This is a must for anyone with an aging V who wants a smooth, vibe free, drivetrain. Matt is great to work with and patiently answered all my questions. Money well spent.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i am hoping this service doesn't go away anytime soon. this is a plan for next winter.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Thanks to VooDoochikin04!! (drive shaft repair)