P0300 code - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

P0300 code

Old 10-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Teching In

Default P0300 code

have a 2006 CTSV, I have kooks long tubes, high flow cats, running ngk 7 spark plugs as I am tuned to run a 75 shot. Car has been on a trailer for about 2 weeks as I have just moved cross country. Went to drive car to gas station and started misfiring terribly bad, I have never had a problem before with the car. And it just started throwing a P0300 code. Pulled all the plugs and they donít look too terrible and wires look fine. I am about to replace all of them. And every once in awhile I will mix a little bit of 110 with 93 gas. I know itís scrabbled but any options would be awesome.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Have access to a scan tool? If so figure out what cylinders are misfiring with a miss fire counter to narrow down the problem cylinders.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Run it empty and try fresh gas before you get too excited? Where from and to? Elevation and humidity can do things.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: