Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Terminator X Max Piggyback

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2021 | 09:05 AM
TECH Addict
15 Year Member

You need a few more wires, lookin' kinda barren in there.
Old 01-29-2021 | 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by jmilz28
You need a few more wires, lookin' kinda barren in there.
Ask and you shall receive!

LS1/6 to LS2/3 adapter harness with breakout harness containing TPS 1 and TPS 2 for the TermX TB connector to plug into. Also made a connector and harness for the TermX pedal connector that ties into the V1 TAC module at APP 1 and APP 2. Revised my plan so the stock gas pedal is going back in to use stock TAC module with TPS and APP signal going to TermX with only 2 cut wires
The following users liked this post:
jmilz28 (02-01-2021)
Old 01-29-2021 | 05:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SE-R Spec
Ask and you shall receive!

LS1/6 to LS2/3 adapter harness with breakout harness containing TPS 1 and TPS 2 for the TermX TB connector to plug into. Also made a connector and harness for the TermX pedal connector that ties into the V1 TAC module at APP 1 and APP 2. Revised my plan so the stock gas pedal is going back in to use stock TAC module with TPS and APP signal going to TermX with only 2 cut wires

I was gonna ask since you originally got away from the stock tac module how you had planned to make your cruise control work.
Old 01-29-2021 | 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast
10 Year Member

Yea I saw the error in my ways. Waiting for exhaust work now because the o2 sensor is too close to the end of the collector on the headers, reading lean and flooding the engine with fuel. Hopefully sometime this week it'll be done and I can test out cruise control. No CEL's though so that's a step in the right direction!
Old 03-03-2021 | 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast
10 Year Member

Tapped into APP 1 and 2 at the TAC and made a breakout harness for the holley to plug into

Harness from LS6 TB harness to LS3 TB with breakout harness for holley. Voltages between the V1 and V2 “holley pedal” are way off and it gave me some problems to I went back to strictly holley DBW harness with holley pedal

IAT sensor placement in stock box

Back side of box

In the car

4” intake tube

ECU mounted in the glove box cubby

Splitter tucked with the second plug hanging out for the USB

Possible placement of the 3.5” screen
Old 03-03-2021 | 07:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast
10 Year Member

Everything works besides cruise control and traction control, needs a tune now
The following users liked this post:
jmilz28 (03-04-2021)
Old 04-07-2021 | 06:49 PM

Default Fuel pressure issues

What did you do for fuel pump wiring. I left the stock for now but it does a couple seconds after starting. Tried to copy your build to a t so far. And what did you disable from the factory ecu I have HP tuners also. Any help will be rewarded if possible thank you.
scott
Old 04-12-2021 | 07:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Scott Brewer
What did you do for fuel pump wiring. I left the stock for now but it does a couple seconds after starting. Tried to copy your build to a t so far. And what did you disable from the factory ecu I have HP tuners also. Any help will be rewarded if possible thank you.
scott
I left stock fuel pump wiring and it works fine on my end. In HPT I disabled every CEL that has to do with sensors that the TermX replaced like cam, MAF and knock. “Reduced engine power” still pops up on my screen because the ecu doesn’t see anything but the crank signal. I just press ok and go about my day. I don’t think we will be able to use stock TAC for cruise control as I think it will actually reduce the engine power by closing the throttle body because the stock ecu thinks the engine is hurt. If you need a crank splitter, pm me

Quick Reply: Terminator X Max Piggyback