Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

MP Procharged CTS-V 625 HP

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 05:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MP Procharged CTS-V 625 HP

If any of you would like to add a couple of hundred HP (and keep it very drivable) to your CTS-V, give More Performance a call. We have had our custom Procharger kit on the car now for about 3000 miles and all tests have been excellent. (other than the wheel hop issue)

We are offering 3 stages of Supercharged packages
Stage one- Procharger system 6 psi of boost...approx 425 rwhp

Stage two- Procharger system, low compression forged pistons 10 psi boost approx 480-500 rwhp

Stage three- Procharger system, stroker shortblock, heads, cam, 10 psi boost. approx 525- and up rwhp

actually lets add stage 4 - whatever you would like us to build! The sky is the limit..well as soon as some exhaust systems are availble?

Our shop car has a 382 short block, 10 psi with stock heads, stock cam and stock exhaust . it puts down 525 rwhp and 480 rwtq.

The reason for the stock cam is I wanted a CTS-V that drives just like stock (and this one does) until you lay in the throttle! 25 mpg on the highway too!

I have not got it to the track yet, but with 500 plus HP at the wheels I am expecting some very good MPH (125 +?) in the quarter. The times may be off a little, since you really cant launch the car hard.

any interest just give us a call. we are currently only installing these in house (to make sure tuning/install goes as planned) After we have installed some kits we will probably be releasing these to the public to install themselves.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:00 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome results..!

Wow! Congrats

Quick Reply: MP Procharged CTS-V 625 HP