Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

dealerrank average overall statistics

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dealerrank average overall statistics

I did an update to the dealerrank feature on cadillacfaq.com tonight. We are now up to 45 dealers. If you have not yet ranked your dealer, now is a great time.

The point of this post however, was to point out some interesting statistics.

Here are the averages for all responses across the 45 dealers:
(rating system is out of 5 with 5 being best)

3.61- Overall Average
3.47- Knowledge
3.75- Customer Service
3.71- How were you treated

I think its obvious that we dont see the dealers as knowledgable on these cars. I am surprised honestly on how high the averages actually are based on the number of complaints I read here on the forums.

Bottom line: GM dealers still have a ways to go to earn our respect. We love the cars, but lots of us dont like the dealers. Thats not to say there are not GREAT dealers out there. So, lets make it our mission to reward the good ones with our business.

Just thought I would pass this along. Fang, you may understand my attitude towards many gm dealers now. Its NOT just me.

Reed
Old 03-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm not sure, but I think my original point didn't come across. I hate the dealers too. Trying to do the job correctly in that environment is a hell you can't imagine. I'm actually amazed at the scores you posted. Are those from CSI surveys?
Old 03-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Launching!

Fang,
Those are from those who have submitted the dealerrank feature on the cadillacfaq.com website..

I'm with you and got your proint.. I just thoguht you might get a kick out of the plug in this thread since we had that discussion a while back...

HA.

Reed
Old 03-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

CSI goes a lot further to analyze statistics. You should add that those rankings are probably CTS-V owner specific. The type of person that buys a CTS-V is MOST LIKELY a LOT different than someone that owns a Deville. Our dealership has always had very high CSI in both Buick and Cadillac.

It is interesting to see your guys' numbers though, since it's a good survey on how Caddy is doing with it's "new group" of owners.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

we am new pipples to ar gittin dem kars

Quick Reply: dealerrank average overall statistics